Always and Forever

I KNOW YALL ALREADY READ THIS BUT THE TIMELINE FOR THIS SHOW IS WEIRD SO BARE WITH ME HERE

Victoria was waiting in the cemetery, surrounded by witches. The New Orleans witches said that they needed her to convince Klaus to help them. She didn't care for what, she just wanted out of here.

"Bring her out!" Sophie Deveraux yelled.

Three witches came out, standing in formation around Victoria, the pregnant werewolf, and her best friend, Hayley. They all stood before some guy in a suit.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked, standing slightly in front of her pregnant best friend in case she needed to protect her.

Elijah turned to address Sophie, "Give us a moment, please."

Victoria followed suit guy into a burial vault, leaving Hayley with the witches. The Marshall girl protested but it fell upon deaf ears as Victoria told her that she'd be fine.

Elijah began to pace, "So have they been holding you against your will?"

"No, I came here of my own free will. I just love wearing chains on my wrist as a black latina woman in the south, held hostage by white people." Victoria told him with a sarcastic smile. Elijah looked at her amused with a raised eyebrow.

Victoria sighed. "They lured me and my friend out to the bayou and grabbed us," Victoria rolled her eyes, still blaming Hayley for them getting kidnapped despite her night of the devil's tango with Klaus is what got her here in the first place. "And they did all these...weird witchy tests on me. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children."

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may." Elijah reached out to place his hand on Victoria's temple.

The Moore girl recoiled, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Relax." Elijah sat down beside her, "If you open your mind to me, I can show you." Victoria made an 'oh' face and nodded, allowing him to place his hands on either side of her head. "In the beginning, our family was human... A thousand years ago, now."

A blonde girl and a young boy dressed in viking clothing were running around in a village. To her it felt like time-traveling, Elijah had shared his memories with her.

The girl and boy ran towards two men who were fighting with swords. She finally realized that it was Klaus and the suit guy.

"Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." The blonde yelled.

"Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy." Elijah said, "That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat."