chapter 3: We all go a little mad sometimes

Victoria and Hayley were in the parlor of the Lockwood Mansion, drowning themselves in alcohol, paying their respects for their dead friend

Victoria and Hayley were in the parlor of the Lockwood Mansion, drowning themselves in alcohol, paying their respects for their dead friend. The she-wolves as well as the hybrids had been going at it all night, talking about fun times with Dean.

The door slid open and Tyler walked in expecting to see them passed out, but was shocked to find them still drinking. "You're still going? I drank enough last night. And then I slept, which is what you guys should have done."

"We're just paying our respects to Dean." A hybrid named Chris replied.

Tyler nodded. "That's great, Chris, but would you pay them at a bar instead?"

Hayley arose from her seat. "Don't be mad." Victoria nodded

"Yeah, we're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend." Victoria said with a shrug. The girl walked towards her friend and poured a shot into Tyler's mouth, making a little spill. She wiped her thumb across his bottom lip before sticking it in her mouth, licking off the alcohol while keeping eye contact with the Lockwood wolf.

Klaus suddenly appeared behind them, thanks to his vampire abilities. He had a bottle of bourbon in his hands. "Well, don't let me interrupt."

Tyler hung his head and sighed. "I didn't know you were here."

"Clearly," The Original hybrid said as he looked at the Moore girl who stood very close to his sireling,before looking at Tyler, "Thought I'd just pop 'round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter."

Victoria rolled her eyes when Klaus decided to take a seat next to her, "Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission..." 

Klaus tilted his head towards her and grabbed her arm, getting close to her face. "Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl."

Victoria yanked her arm away from him and turned to face him. "Don't tell me what to do. I'm not your bitch."

"What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?" Tyler asked his sire, taking Klaus' attention away from his friend and back onto him. Victoria folded her arms across her chest.

"I have my reasons... They have ceased to matter. Cheers." He took a swig of his alcohol.

"Well, it's really your fault that you lost a hybrid. You sent him there knowing he was going to die." Hayley told the Blonde with a look of disgust.

Tyler was about to speak before the doorbell rang. Tyler glanced back at everyone and went to open the door. Caroline let herself into the house with a box in her hands. "Brought your stuff. Old laptop, your Jersey, the charm bracelet."

"Car... This isn't a good time." The werewolf told her.

Caroline rolled her eyes and shoved the box into his hands. "Just take it."