chapter-28- leo and blackwings

A/n POV

Now, taehyung reached his office and settled down on his seat.he was checking some files which were so important for him.suddenly,the door knocked and he responded to it.

A men entered inside and taehyung look at him coldly.the men smile and bowed at taehyung who just nodded his head at him.

" What is it Mr Kai..? What do you wanna tell me..?".he asked him coldly.the men already knows that his cold mafia is always like that.

"You have no changes after your father's dead... I'm disappointed...but it's fine as you don't care about my disappointment, I'm also don't care...".he said and taehyung look at him annoyingly.

"What do you want..?".he askef coldly.kai sighed.

" Ok ok... I'll come straight to the point... before that, how's blackwings and leo...?".Kai look at him being a little surprised.

"How do you know that..?".he asked and Kai smirked.

"You know my friend... everyone knows about your partnership with a 17 years old girl who is a thief...and you locked leo who is now in your dungeon...also both,these two were thieves who stole the same thing...the pendant...I was so surprised to hear it... I know you tortured both of them but you released that little girl...well,she looks kinda cute...but still she is a thief...".Kai said and taehyung sighed.

"Ok...so, come to the point...".Kai chuckled like taehyung cracked a joke.

He is nut lol...

"So,do you have any idea about who or what is blackwings...?". taehyung scoffed at him.kai continue

"I know,you will tell that she is a thief that's all you know about her...but I'm talking about her family background...not that granny taking a kid before the car explode... about her real family,her biological parents...?". taehyung went silent.kai smirked and continue.

"I guess you don't...but,I do...". taehyung look at him in shocked.he was so desperate to know about her family background.

"What are you saying..? What do you know about her..? Tell me...I wanna know everything...".he was so curious and Kai can understand it.

"Ok but I want something as reward...can I expect something like that from you Mr Kim..?".Kai said and taehyung glare at him.

"What do you want...?"he asked coldly.

"Nothing necessary but...will you let me join in your training as a new member...I know that the girl is the one who train you guys...I want to learn those tricks too...". taehyung death glared at him which made him gulp down his saliva and taken back his words.he took his phone and texted to. someone.

Soon,an another men, probably his secretary came in with a file in his hand.kai signaled him to handover the file to taehyung and he give it to taehyung who took it while staring at him.the guy bowed at him and left from there.taehyung look at the file then to Kai.

"This is the information I have mr Kim...take a look on it...You will get the answers that you want...".he said and smile.

"I don't know why are you giving this to me...are you expecting something from me huh..?". taehyung look at him with raised eyebrow

"I told you that I just need that girl to train me with you guys...I also want to do those crazy things too...". taehyung look at him suspiciously while he give him an innocent smile.

*At basement*

Now,y/n came to meet leo at the basement.he was tied up on a chair,head was lowered down,has several bruises,his shirt was tore up.he was exhausted and half asleep.y/n look at the guards.