chapter-8- dinner with them

Jimin POV

After that,we all left from the office and went to the living room.j hope hyung was sitting on the couch with a laptop

while yoongi hyung was on his business

Sleeping...

And namjoon hyung didn't come out from his room.

I wonder where is he..?

I sighed and look at jk who is going to the kitchen and open the fridge...

Yes...he went to pick his gf...

he went to pick his gf

banana milk...such a baby...

And went to his room.I picked my phone and started to play with it.

This is what we do in this mansion...I miss our old moments but,no use... everyone has their own ways and we all meet eachother at dinner...but,we were only talk about the business stuffs or not....I don't know why we are being like this...well, j-hope hyung and jk,these two were not that much busy...

it all because of the tae...when he started to be silent,we all were silent too...

Once he was the one who always talk with us but,that taehyung is gone...he changed alot...even he killed a woman who is a terrorist...now,he is keeping a young girl saying that she is in danger...

Well,It is a surprise that he is being care about a girl..! I think this thief has stolen our tae's heart...!!

Maybe this girl can bring our tae back... because,he never defence or care about a girl in his life...

If it happens...my soulmate will come back...

"YAH!!THE DINNER IS READY!!!". we all look at jin hyung who is placing the food on the table and yelling at us.