chapter-26-bugs

V POV

I saw y/n going to the kitchen to meet Lilith.I sighed and look at the members who were heading to their rooms.I spotted jimin looking at me then going away.

This mochi has a doubt on my actions tho...

After I make sure that everyone has left,I went to the kitchen.I take a peek inside the kitchen and spotted both of them.y/n was sitting on the platform while Lilith was doing her work.

"Lily... do I look like an idiot...?".she spoke up.lilith look at her in confuse.

"Um...yeah, sometimes you are...".she replied.y/n glared at her.

What a good friend...

"Well, you are the most idiot here...".she pouted in angry.Lilith scoffed.

"Whatever...".she continues her work.

"Huh.. I'm going to the straight point....V..! Come out..!".she yells.

Omg...she got me...! I should not put my scent...

I sighed and went infront of them.lilith bowed at me.

"What are you doing here at this hour..?".she asked.

"Um...I was...oh yes...I was here to take my strawberry Ice-cream...".I said and look at them.she chuckled while lilith's eyes were widen.

"Then go and take your strawberry Ice-cream...".she said and scoffed.I hummed and went to the fridge.

A/n POV

After he went to take his ice cream,Lily look at y/n in pure shock.it was a surprise that their young master is having his favourite ice cream after many year.which means he is changing.

"Y/n...did you hear that..?".she asked.

"I'm not a deaf you dumbo...I heard it...and what is a surprising thing huh...?".she look at lily.

"Um...well,th-". before she could complete her words,y/n stopped her and look around.lily was confused by her sudden action.

"What is it y/nah?".she asked.suddenly,y/n spotted a lizard on the wall.she pointed at it.lily look at the direction.her eyes widen seeing the lizard.

"AHHHH!!!!".she screamed like she saw a ghost which made y/n to cover her ears.taehyung came there with the ice cream.he was really shocked by the sudden scream.he went to them.

"What was that..?".he asked.lily was trembling in fear and jumped on the platform which y/n was sitting and grabbed her hand tightly.

"T-take...i-it...a-away...!".her words breaked.y/n look at the disgusting creature.

"Y-you...take..it.. away".she said back.taehyung was purely confused by these girls.

"What is happening here..?".he asked.the other members came as they also heard the scream.

"What happened".Jin asked being shocked

"Who was screaming?".jimin asked to know who screams

"What is going on?".jk asked being confused

"Is everyone ok?".j hope asked being concerned

"What was all that?".rm asked while blinking.

"Who interrupted my moment with my bed?.suga asked in his sleepy voice.

Y/n point at the lizard again.they all look at it.j-hope started to scream.

"LLLLIIIIZZZZAAAARRRRDDDDEEEEUUUU!!!!!!"he yells.jin clinged on rm.

"Aaish...namjoonah...save me... don't leave me... I'm your elder brother...".he clinged on him more.

"Hyung it's ok... it's just a lizard...it will not hurt you...".jimin said and patted on j hope.

"Oh god... hyung...". jungkook try not to laugh at his hyungs.

"Please... someone catch it...y/nah...go...you are fearless right?".lily said while trembling

"You stupid...how will I catch this creature...?".y/n yells while looking at the lizard weirdly.

"Ok ok calm down... I'll catch it...".jungkook said and went to catch it.he took a broom stick and started to hit it.the lizard started to climb over.lily clinged on y/n.

"Eek... please take it away..!".she yells.y/n pushed her away and came down.

"Stop it...jk oppa is trying his best to get rid off it you dumb...calm down...". she nodded her head and came down.

Suddenly,the lizard fall down on the floor and everyone move backwards.lily,j hope and Jin screamed loudly.

"GET RID OFF ITT!!!".three of them yells.

"Aaishh...kookie you should be careful or these kids will scream more...!".jimin smashed his head.

"Aaish...you shorty....".he cursed him.both started a drama.the lizard moved towards y/n who ran towards taehyung and hide behind.

"Why are you looking at...? Take it away taehyungaah..!!".he was surprised when she called him by his name.mostly,y/n called him V / yah!.for the first time she addressed him with his name.he smiled at her.

"Jeez...young master,Jeon...do something...".lily yells which makes taehyung came to his sense.

finally,jk got it and take it outside.everyone sighed in relief.jimin went to the dinning table and took the jug which was filled with water.he gulped it down.y/n came out from taehyung's behind and went to lily.taehyung look at her who is sighed in relief and scratches her back neck.lily give her a question mark face.

"Explain...".she said and crossed her arms.y/n smile weirdly.

"I-i...you know, I'm not scared but,it looks disgusting that's why...".she chuckled nervously.lily shooked her head in disbelief.

"But,you was screaming to dead...".she laughed at her and the girl glares at her.taehyung softly chuckled at them.

"Phew... that's was really scary...".Jin said and let go off rm.

"Ok... I'm going to my room... I'm so exhausted...".suga said and went upstairs.others follows him.y/n look at lily.

"Aren't you going home..?".she asked.

"Yes... I'm going...bye y/n...see you tomorrow morning...".she said and went away.

Y/n was about to go but, interrupted by taehyung who grabbed her wrist.she look at him confusely.

"Whoa...?".he didn't say anything and dragged her to his room.

[A/n- tell me how many of you guys are afraid of lizards😂so,I can send some lizard to your room too😂 anyway, did you all like it🥰 I hope you all...]

Wait for chapter-27