chapter-10- quarrel

Taehyung POV

We left from there.jimin was driving the car and I was sitting on the passenger seat and she was behind.my head was bleeding a little so, I took the first aid kit inside the car and apply it.it was silent and awkward that no one is talking.I look back though the mirror and saw her still thinking.

I think that bastard's words were still inside her mind...but,I don't understand that she knows that I am a mafia... so,why is she thinking too much..?but more important is who gave the permission to these two to come inside the clubhouse huh? How did she find me..?

I was mad that these two disobey me.jimin never disobey me in his life but today he did.

After treating my injury, I look at jimin who was focused on the road.

"Jimin...".I called him."yes tae...".he responded while his gaze was on the road.

"Stop the car...".I order him."but-".I cut off him."just do what I..!".I said holding my patience.he stopped the car.I look at both of them who were staring at me confusely.

"What's wrong?".he asked."who gave you permission to come inside the clubhouse..?".I asked Coldly."well...we just-".I cut off him.

"Jimin...you never disobey me...then why did you do that...!?".I said almostly like yelling."it's just... blackwings found that there was a fight inside the clubhouse and you were in danger....".he explained.I look at her who was looking at us already.

"And why did you come inside without my permission..?".I asked her."you were in danger that's why I came there...".She said."did I ask you..?and how did you know..?".I asked."I got your blood scent and found that you are in trouble...".she said.

"yeah taehyung...she is right...she heard your conversation with that bastard and she told us...she also can sense out that you are in danger...it is a good thing...she saved your life...".jimin said.

"Did I order her to save me..?it was a whole mess and it is not a place for her and that's why I said to both of you to sit here...".I said while gritting.

"Yahh! Why are you scolded someone who is elder than you..?!".she asked defending jimin.I was losing my patience.

"I can do whatever I want...! Just shut you bloody mouth....".I ordered her but she rolls her eyes.

"This is what you learn from your parents..? I mean...how could you do that...? I saved your life...I expected a thankyou from you but.... nevermind...who will except something like that from this rude alien...".she said.I brust out.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME..! HEAR THIS YOU LITTLE RACOON...! YOU ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES...IF YOU DARE AGAIN THEN YOU WILL MEET THE REAL ME..!!!".I yell at the top of my lungs.jimin was trying to stop me.

"ARE YOU THREATENING ME...!! THEN HEAR IT V!! I'M NOT LIKE YOU THINK..! I DON'T WANNA SEE THIS DAMN FACE AGAIN...! I'M LEAVING...! HOW DID THAT GOOD MAN GIVE A BIRTH TO AN UNGRATEFUL HEARTLESS SON LIKE YOU!!! I'M FEELING PITY ON HIM..!!".she yells back and get off from the car.I look at her going away.but..

What does she meant by that...? Did she know my appa..?who is she..?

"Why are you like this taehyung...? Stop being like an angry tiger...look,she must be hurt by you...you need to apologise... because it is your fault...she saved your life and this is what you need to return her...?".he asked and was about to call her but I stopped him.

"Let her be... let's go to our Mansion...".I said."but,she is alone...and it is dark and no one is here...what if something happens to her..?".he said but,I didn't give a damn to her.I order him again and he obey it.