chapter-17-second mission

A/n POV

After other members arrived, j-hope and jk was with Tae.he told them about the mission.jk was so happy that he got a chance to do mission with y/n.that's made taehyung pissed off.

Or we can say that,he is jealous...

(Tae:- shut up🙄)

Hehe... ignore him...

At the same time,y/n and Lily was talking about random things at her room.then,y/n decided to tell lily about the pendant she has.

Y/n POV

"Umm lily...I want to tell you about something.." I said and she nodded.I pulled out the pendant which I wore but put it inside my t-shirt.she looks at it in widen eyes.

"Is that..?".she asked.

"Do you know about this pendant..? Who is this Leo guy..? Why he wants this..?".I asked.she gulped down her saliva.

"Where did you get it? Did you stole it..?".she asked.I sighed and tell the whole story.she facepalmed.

"Y/n...this is belongs to a museum...this is really expensive...It was missing for three weeks... young master,V was looking for it...".she said.

"So what should I do..?".I asked.

Seriously,I don't know what to do...

"We need to give it to Young master and tell the truth...".She said.

"Now..?".I asked.

"Not now,first,hide it...then let's think about how to tell him...and gave it back..." She said and I nodded.

So that Leo was the one who took it...he wants this for money...such an idiot...

"Ok y/n... remember don't show it to anyone in this mansion...it will be cause a trouble...".she said and left.

Hmm...I think...I should not share it with others...

A/n POV

*Time skip*

Everything was normal until,y/n heard a yelling voice from downstairs.

It's none other than our world wide handsome..

(Jin:- yes, that's me 😎)

Hehe... let's continue...

She came out from her room and went downstairs.she saw jin who was yelling at jk and everyone were surrounded.

She stand beside jimin who was holding his laugh.

"What is going on..?"she asked him.he sighed

"Jk pranked on him...".he replied.

"YOU LITTLE PUNK..!HOW DARE YOU PRANK ME!".jin shouted.

"Hyung...it was really fun...".jk replied shamelessly.

(Jk:- excuse me 🙄)

Bro just let me complete it...

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FUN..!? I'VE ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU..!?".he again brust out at the younger.

"Seriously hyung...but,you are only 29...you can't die at this young age...".Suga said in a sleepy way.

(Suga:- umm author...where is my bed..?😴)

I'll arrange it later...just stop guys...

"MIN YOONGI!!!".he shouted his name.y/n was holding her laugh.