chapter-16- the hunter and the tiger

Taehyung POV

I was laying on the bed when I heard a knocking sound from the door.I sat up and ordered to come in.it was a maid.she was holding a glass of strawberry shake.

My favourite...

She bowed at me and gave the glass.I took it without any expression.

"Young master,are you ok?".she asked politely.

"Yes I'm fine...btw,where is blackwings..?I asked.

"She is with my daughter...both of them became friends in a short time...".she said.

So,she can make friends with the maid...is she trying to be friendly with others to know about the cord of that locker..?

"You know young master,she is so mysterious and unbelievable...we thought that she is not a person who don't get along easily but,we were wrong...she is so friendly and kind...such a nice kid...".the maid said with a smile.

"Ok...call her immediately...I want to see her for some reasons...".I ordered and she obeyed.she left the room.

Ok blackwings... let's start our next mission...

Y/n POV

I was with lily and talking about funny things that happened in this mansion.we were laughing so hard.

"And you know,young master min has forgot his password of his hacking room and was helpless...".she said while giggling.

That was the time,her mother returns.we look at her.

"Blackwings... young master wants you to meet him...go immediately before a war starts...".she said.we both look each other.

Why he always wanted me to meet him..?

I sighed and went to his room while waving my hand to lily.I was standing in front of his room.my heart was beating insanely that I can't control it.

I took a deep breathe in and out before knocking it.my hands were shaking but I gained my confidence and knocked it.I heard him responding and telling me to come in.I entered inside, seeing him drink the strawberry shake.he look at me.

"You are here...come...".he said and I went to him.

"Why did you call me..?".I asked without any expression.

"Oh are you busy..? Sorry for the disturbance...".he said in a mocking tone

So irritating...

"No I'm not...".I said and look at another direction.

"Oh ok...I heard that you have get along with lily...is that true...?".he asked.

"Yes...me and Lily were friends now..".I replied,still looking away.

"Excuse me... don't you know that when you need to talk to someone,you have to look at the person's face..?".he said while gulping the strawberry shake.

This guy...

"Well,I don't consider you as a person...".I said and look at his face.

Taehyung POV

I almostly chock out when she said that.

So mean...how dare she said something like that to my handsome face...!?

"Shut up...You know that I'm so handsome than anyone here...".I said and flipped my hair.

"Did jin oppa knows about it..?".she asked while smirking.

This girl...she push me into troubles...

"Ahm...leave it... I'll come to the straight point...".I said to change the topic and comes to the main reason of why I call her.