chapter-18-where did you get this..?

Y/n POV

I look at the girls and they were looking at me confusely.

"Girls... please do a flavour for me....".I request them.

"What is it..?".one of them asked.

"Girls...here....take it...".I took out a ear phone from my pocket.

Well,V gave me another one saying that if the one I wore isn't working,put this instead of it...

The girl took it and look at me.

"You have to wear it....you all are going out... everyone hear...I will tell you guys the direction to go outside through this ear phone...you guys have to get out of here without getting caught...our mens were waiting for you all outside and you all go to them... remember... don't get caught...".I tell them and they all smiles.

"Ok... I'll wear it...".the girl who has it said.she wore it and I try to communicate with her.

"Can you hear anything..?".I said and she nodded.

"Good...is there is any problem...tell me...".I said and they all nodded.I show the way which I came and they all go through that way.after sending them,I communicated with the guards who were outside.they all obeyed me and I ran to find them.

What happened to them...?

I sniff in the air and followed the expensive scent of his.

Jk POV

"Hyung...he is inside...".I said and  he hummed.we broked the door and get inside while pointing at the two mens.there was an old man and another man.

Wait...where is Jackson...?

I look at hyung who was also perplexed.there was no sign of him.

"Did we entered in the wrong room..?".The guard asked.

"No...it can't be...".I said.

"T-try to communicate with wingseu...".the guard said and I tried to communicate but it broke.

Shit...!

"W-who are you...?".the men said and suddenly,the siren started to ring.it was really awful and annoying.then we saw some guards emerging towards us with guns.

"CHARGE..!". hyung yells and we all started to shoot.

Y/n POV

When the siren started to ring,I covered my ears because of the annoying noise.

Aaishh..!this is annoying..!!

Then,I heard gun shoot sounds.I started to run to get there.

I think we get caught...this V gave me the wrong scent...he is a dumb...

As I reached there,It was a war.I saw jk oppa so,I went to him.

"Oppa...".he look at me and went towards me.

"Wingseu...what are you doing here..?what happened to the girls..? Is everyone safe...?".he asked while firing.

"They are fine...they all were outside with the mens now...".I said and look around.

"Btw, wingseu....why did you tell the wrong way..?".he asked.

"I tell the right way of the wrong scent...V gave me the wrong scent...I tried to tell you guys but I couldn't...".I said.

"Oh god...this is a mess... wingseu...go away from here... it's dangerous...".he said.

"No...I won't let you guys alone here...btw,where is he..?".I asked him as I didn't see V.