chapter-9- first mission with him...

A/n POV

It was morning,y/n woke up on her usual time.

"Wow...I slept well...this is so comfortable...".she said and went to the bathroom.after done with her morning routine she came out from the bathroom.she wore her outfit and went outside the room.

she wore her outfit and went outside the room

Her outfit ☝️

When she came downstairs,she saw jimin and j-hope sitting on the couch.she went to them and greeted.

"Good morning jimin oppa and j-hope oppa...".she bowed at them.they both also greeted her with a warm smile.

they both also greeted her with a warm smile

"Good morning...".they both said."come and sit here..".jimin said while patting on his side to sit beside him.she nodded and sat.

"So,how is your injuries..? Are you ok now..?". j-hope oppa ask.she nodded her head.

"It's ok...tell me which guard did this...I will beat him like this...".jimin oppa said.

"No it's fine...he just did his duty...there is no need to do that...also,he didn't touch me...and it is a good thing... don't do anything to him...".she said because he will be doing this job for his family like others.his every punches were the proof of it.I feel it.

"Oh...ok...you are a mysterious thief...I thought that every thieves were heartless but you had a one...". j-hope oppa said and patted on her head.

Y/n POV

We were talking about some random things then I heard something breaks.suddenly,I got a scent from upstairs.

Blood?

I stand up and look at oppas.they were staring at me.

"Excuse me...did you guys smell something weird here...?".I ask.they shooked their head as a no.

"Ok...wait a minute... I'll be back..".I said and went away leaving them dumbfounded.

Where did this blood scent come from..?

I tracked it and it leads me to a door.I'm sure that it is coming from inside.I got a familiar scent.

An expensive one...