chapter-1- The Theives...

A/n POV

It was night.everything was covered with snow cause it was winter season.the street was so cold and empty which look so scary like a horror movie scene.

A man is walking through the street with a bag.he was wearing black suit.he look so suspicious.

A crow was watching this from the top of the street lamp which was blinking.the crow started to cry which make the man to look up.

"What is happening..? it's look so scary...what is this crow doing here..?".the man look around but,there was nothing.suddenly,the crow fly towards him.he noticed and ducked and crow flew away.

"Go to hell,you bird..".he turned around and his eyes widely open.now,there was a girl near the same street lamp.she was looks like a ghost.he screamed and ran away while dropping the bag there.

"Oi...well done...".A girl jumped from the building and said."seriously... blackwings...am I look like a ghost?".the girl who near the street lamp said."well,you are...dora".a boy said while pulling the zip to open the bag."skull shooter...I didn't ask you". she pouted at him."wow...check it out".the boy who near skull shooter said.they all look inside the bag which was filled with money."oh...we are rich look at those mama's kids... c'mon come to mama..".dora said while bend on her knees and was about to touch it But skull shooter stopped her.

"Stop dora... control yourself...".he said with a duh voice."hehe okie".she replied."so, let's go guys before anyone see us..". blackwings said."yeah... we're going to have a party... c'mon dope".dora said to the boy and they dance while going to their base

Y/n POV

Are you guys were confused huh....then let me introduce myself....

then let me introduce myself

I am y/n...and I am a theif... I'm only 17 years old and I'm a professional Parkour girl...I like parkours and I'm a good fighter...my nickname is blackwings....and I have a pet...you guys see him...it was that crow...

his name is gasoline

his name is gasoline...and these are my partners...we were always together in every activities...let me introduce to them