44- Hot hot 🔥

.
Kabir's pov
.

I entered the pool with her, I held her hand but she quickly left because we separate from each other in the pool. I was pulled by Zulfikar in deep side of the pool. The pool was only 10 feet deep. I know how to swim, and I guess she knows too.

DJ was playing the song on full volume and the waves are high. My eyes are fixed only on her. After sometime I saw my sister giggling seeing her or talking with Zulfikar and Kashaan. And Shoaib has gone to the up where the DJ and Waves are controlling. Meanwhile Sameer, Eric, Alex and Jack and their girlfriends shake their heads, body and laugh. Bhai and bhabhi are in their own world.

Kashaan told something to the person then left and signal the others. Areeb Bhai's was pulled away by Sana and Zulfikar.Then one by one they left the pool or this whole side leaving us alone. Even our parents has gone with them.

She didn't notice because she was busy swimming under the water. I guess they have gone to lunch or some other slides. I notice the waves are getting stronger little by little., but we both choose to ignore it.

I start swimming and got a little further away from her. Suddenly waves gets bigger and stronger, and she was still unaware. I saw her coming out of the water and looked towards me questioningly. I shake my head cause I really don't know.

A strong wave hit her and her expression change, I guess her foot slip and she struggle slightly. "Fuck" I curse and swim to her. I pull her towards me by wrapping my hand around her waist, my bare torso comes in contact with her bare stomach and shoulders.

"Holy fuck, I got a cramp in my right foot" I said frustratedly. I pull her even closer to me and she wraps her long legs around my waist and her hand on my neck and shoulder. My face is touching her breasts

My favourite place.  As I reach at the side of the fake mountain, I lift her up for her hips and made her sat on the fake mountain.

She hold my shoulders for support. " Wait" I touch her right foot and she whimper out of pain. "Kabir.... " And bit her lips bending her head on my shoulder.

I felt my member getting hard, but now I can't think about that. "Bite my shoulder if it hurts, just don't bite this" I told her and removed her lips from her teeth, I start massaging her foot little by little. Waves are hitting my back making me imbalance.

I rubbed her foot with my palm and she dug her nails on my shoulder. I look at her, she is biting her lips with closed eyes. I pull her down after her foot was alright. She look at me with a unsteady gaze.

I move little closer to her, and cage her between the fake mountain and me. Like last time with car. My hands are on her hips, I'm having a urge to be more close to her. She can feel my heartbeat getting quicker because her hand are resting on my strong chest.

Waves are hitting my back making me move even close to her. I regain my sense quickly looked away, then I loop my hand around her lower body and start walking to the shed.

"What are y..." She didn't have to complete and I said to her. " To the shed" and she nods looking away. She sat on the reclining chair and sat beside her, I put her foot on my lap and again started massaging.

"It's fine now, let it be Kabir" She start removing her foot from my lap. "Stay still" I told her without looking up. She sigh and layed back. I massage her foot for a while, "feeling better?" I ask and she nodded.