40- Muh Dikhai

.

Kabir's pov
.

The next morning.

I hugged her in the night. I don't know why but I did.

In the morning we both pray fajar together. After having breakfast with her, mom told us to sleep for a while because we are having hectic day ahead.

I saw her staring at ceiling, zone out.

"What are you thinking?" I ask her and her body jerk.

"Uhh, nothing" she said and I layed beside her. I closed my eyes and heard her murmure lightly, "how many days we have to leave here?"

She ask in murmure but room was still silent. I frown, "you don't want to stay here?" I ask.

"It's not like that I don't want to stay here but I can't live without my Yehan and Snowball, and I don't know what mom will do If I didn't take care of them. Because she hates them, let alone Rayya......" she stopped and I turn to her.

"I'm also thinking of shifting to my penthouse, but mom will not let you go from this house. Not so soon. Still wait for me to talk her out" I said she nodded.

She fall asleep in minutes and I stare at her, I shifted little closer and pull her between in my arms. She stir slightly but didn't wake up.

I closed my eyes fall asleep holding her but my sleep was broken my a knock.

I went to open the door and Shayaan was there. "Chachu Dadi is calling you and Chachi down" he said wanted to run inside the room but I stopped him.

"Let's go your Chachi is sleeping, let her sleep ok" he nodded and I went downstairs.

I went to lawn after dropping Shayaan to dad. Mom is grooming plants.

If went to mom and told her that I want to move out after few days, so her freaking sandel will talk to me, I need to talk to her which I can get her pity.

I told her my story but it was true, ACP and other matter in our wedding.

"Ok, Iram pet's can come here, but moving out no chance Kabir".

"Yes you can move out after giving me a grandchild" mom said threatening me and went to inside the house.

Grandchild?.

Mom is still not satisfied with two of her Grandchildren?

She wants more?

I sigh walk to the house and saw Iram standing near the lawn door, so she has listened all the things.

"Thanks" she thanks and I shook my head.

I started walking towards the house by following her. I was engrossed in my phone and I bumped into Iram lightly, then I saw Naushaba running while Shoaib chasing her because she has his car keys.

Iram almost slip because of them. I hold her hip tightly as my other hand wrapped around her waist, my nose is in her hair.

I took a deep sniff and tighten my hold on her. which I don't know why.

After My sibling left chasing eachother I left her body and she went to dinning table. After having our breakfast, I went to study and she left for the room to get ready. I guess.

Mom scold me in the study to get ready quickly. I sigh and went to change.

I entered the room to see my contracted wife look damn gorgeous and sexy in her Ice Blue lehanga. And most Highlight is her mole on her upper chest and her lower rib cage.