02- Went Away

++---+++---------------++++-----------------+++-

Kabir Azizi

Alarm woke me up from my dream . I open my eyes only to see my room ceiling with down lights still on and my laptop on the other side of my bed.

I sigh again.....

The alarm rang again, I got up and got fresh up. After a while I came out and stood for Salah (prayer) and I hit the gym with my brothers.

I came downstairs to see my whole family in the dining room, it brings a small smile to my poker face. I feel peace, cause they are my peace. But one person is missing my baby Naushaba, she is coming today to surprise Abbu &Ammi.

Mom saw me standing on the stairs, telling me to come down to eat breakfast with everyone. After settling on my set Shayaan, my dear nephew throw himself onto me and settle in my lap , while his dad giving me and him a deadly stare but he choose to ignore and I did the same, who cares .......
And the whole family laughed out loud.

After Breakfast, I have to go to the airport to pick my dear sister. She is coming home after two whole years, and we miss her.

I was wearing my shoes before going out, but I saw mom coming towards me. My lips lift into a small smile that she didn't notice, Ibend down as she finishes reading and blows Ayatul Kursi (A type of prayer).

I kiss her on her forehead and in response, she pat my cheek with her right hand and said, " take care my Babyboy".
I widen my eyes which she chuckle then I said," momma....".

And this lovely scene broke out my jealous dad and two brothers, As they started staring at me like I snatched their wife .

But yes I snatched my dad's wife . Before dad could scold me I left to pick my baby sister .

____________________'____________________

At Airport.

I leaned against my car waiting for my sister to come out for the gate

I leaned against my car waiting for my sister to come out for the gate. I hear my name from the crowd, I saw my baby sister coming towards me with her suitcases, I went forward as she hugged me tightly and I kissed her hair. Why is she so short, the whole family is tall even, Shayaan is taller than most of the kids at his age. But she......

"Assalamualaikum bahi", she said happiness can clearly be seen in her face.

"Walaikum assalam my little shorty princess" I replied.

As I thought she pushed my chest in protest of my word, as I smiled for a few seconds.

I picked up her suitcases and threw them in the back of the car as she sat in the passenger seat.