10- fiery 🔥 feisty

.
.
.
.

Iram Inayat

Today is Friday, and I'm working in my study room, because I'm not in the mood to go to the office.

I hear my phone ring, I see Qafiya Aunty calling and I pick up and greet her. She asked me to come to her home for lunch. I frowned but agreed with her.

After cutting the call and after thinking of something I called ammi to tell her about it.

She said to go.

It's 12:55 now and she asked me to come at 2:30pm after Salah (prayer).

I again start working, as time passes now it's 2pm, I don't need to change because I'm in Indian clothes because it's friday.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Iram's outfit

After I pray Salah, I leave my house in my BMW because my Audi has gone for cleaning.

I entered the gate of the Azizi Mansion, The guard took keys from me and I entered the house.

I saw Fatima appi and Owais Bhai sitting on the couch and he caress her belly. I calculated in my mind, she is 2 to 3months pregnant in July, so my marriage with Kabir will only be in November or December.

I was in deep thought, I didn't see anyone coming from the other side as we bump into each other.

I quickly stepped to the side the other one did the same, my forehead collided with a stone chest, and it made my eyes teary.

I looked up to see Kabir my soon to be fiance standing in front of me.

The two people on the couch saw us so I quickly stepped aside from him and made my way towards Fatima.

I saw Qafiya Aunty come out, come towards me and sit beside and hug me from the side.

I smile but inside I'm feeling a little uncomfortable, but I can't say to her it will break her heart and I don't want that.

I hissed in pain because she touched my hand wound, which I got tomorrow in the gym.

But she didn't notice and I sighed in relief. Otherwise there will be a thousand questions about it.

After sometime all male members entered the house. Followed by Ahaan and Bushra. Kabir was not in them, I guess he came early.

Shayaan threw himself at me and said," I miss you cha.., appi". All of them laugh slightly and I pinch his cheeks in punishment.