28- Sam and Noah's weeding 🔥

.

.

Heyy guyss.

I'm really sorry, for late updates qki m mera college ka paper ki wajah sa tensed thi.

Now don't worry, chapter will be updated on time from now on.

Please vote ⭐, comments and share the book with your friends if you like our couple 🔥

And sorry again. 😶‍🌫️

Vote ⭐ plss

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Iram's pov

WEDDING DAY

.

.

Today is the wedding of Sam and Noah.

I came to Noah's place last night. She has been married to him for almost 5 years but, she still has marriage jitters.

She called me so much hurry that I didn't even change my night gown before coming to her.

At the same night, Sam called me to be on his side but Noah said that I'm in her team.

Then they asked me which side I would be.

"Which ever side is profitable for me"

I said in sassy tone and got two hits on my shoulder where that Fuker has punch me.

One from Noah and one from her mother Nicole Roberts.

That's why old people said," Overconfident sucks"

"Ok, when Sam will come to pick you from your parents house, I will be with him till he entered the house".

"After that, I will be your side from stopping him to enter your room or to find your shoes. Fine both of you". I said to them and went to sleep.

In the morning.

.

Now I'm getting ready to leave Sam's house Fucking 7am in the morning.

The dress

My makeup has done by one of the makeup artist.

Noah's makeup has started and I left after telling her.

Her mom came to me, tell me to bend down and I did. She kiss my forehead and told to leave now.