32- I won't eat people Iram

...

...

...

It's been 2 days since I was at Khala's place. And today we will be leaving finally. The car will come in the afternoon, we will travel by car from Ara to Patna.

I will drive my own car and ammi abbu will be with the driver.Khala doesn't want us to go so soon but I have work to do.

I'm sitting in the living area, seeing all the maids running here and there to find what Khala told them.

It's Sunday all the grand children of Khala make another chaos and my headache is starting because of them.

Anas is another headache, he has been roaming around me since he saw me her first day.

I know the reason for it, I hear his mother talking to Khala.

"Baji, can Iram's engagement can be cancelled, because Anas likes her" she asked Khala

" Think before you speak Shabnam, do you have any idea what you are saying" khala said in shock.

" No, I'm just saying. A family's girl would be married in the same family it would be good, then marrying her to the unknown house" she said justifying her statement.

"Baji, can you please talk to Mubina about it, Anas really likes her" she pleaded to Khala

Khala shook her head, " No, I would never break any couple. I don't want to go to hell in my afterlife" and she left from there.

That God ammi didn't agree with that, otherwise I will decline that offer. I'm not someone who can live in this village even though it is known as a city.

No I can't.

I don't want my marriage to break.

I know my marriage is just contact, but I'm fine with it.

Kabir didn't call me after that night's call. His voice was unusual, meaning he was always a calm person but the way he breathes when we talk. It was unlike him.

Rayyan pulled my kurti and asked," Appi why did Kabir Bhai call you, he said it was urgent and asked me to wake you up but I didn't"

"Baby it's nothing, just a work talk" I said slightly embarrassed because I know what his urgent work is.

"Ohh" and he got busy with his work

I saw my reflection on my phone screen my cheeks are slightly red.

I shake my head to remove my thoughts.

My phone ring, it's his call. A video call.

I sigh and picked up

"Hello"

"Hello Iram are you guys leaving Ara" he asked

I don't have my ear phone so his voice can be listened to by others present in the hall.

"Yeah, we will leave in an hour"

" Ok, call me before boarding, I will come to pick up guys. Mom had talked to aunty, you guys will come will he directly. We have to select some jwellery for you" he explains

"Ok, before we board the jet I will call you"

"Bhabhi...." Naushaba screams from the other side

"Kabir, ik bel je terug. doei" I said cutting her scream

(Kabir, I'll call you back. bye)

"Ik kan nu niet praten, ik ben in de
woonkamer en ik heb mijn koptelefoon niet, sorry" I explain so he won't mind.