05- Mama

Iram's pov
.

I was busy last week when I picked my mom from her friend's house and I didn't visit my parents house for a week.

Mom called me but I didn't pick up, when she called my assistant they said the truth that I'm very busy. And I don't have any time to eat my fill and sleep. Some problems have come in my dream project, Yes my dream project.

My dream project is to build my company in Norway and Iceland they are my favourite places but my most favourite is Saudi Arabia.

I guess I have to go on a business trip for this project, but my parents.....

I overthink sometimes.

I feel dizzy but have to control it because I'm in the meeting room. I know I'm a hidden CEO but only for employees and media. The head's of the department know me and sign the agreement for not to disclose my identity.

Sam notice my discomfort as he raise his eyebrows to asking me if I'm already. I nod my head as a Yes but he doesn't look that he agreed with my claim.

After the meeting ends all the members has left except Sam and my assistants. I got up from my sit before I blackout after listening three voices of my name.

____$____$____$____$____$____$____$____$

I feel my head throbbing and the machines ring. I opened my eyes to see Noah crying her heart out as I left the world 🙂, I smiled at her and said, " don't cry babe, I'm not dead yet". "Don't you f*cking dare to talk nonsense Iram", I hear the stern voice of Sam as he control his anger with his clench his fist, I smile slightly thinking of the concern in his voice.

"Don't you dare smile, you know how many hours you sleep in the hospital, and you have to be here for two days", I frown as he complete hus sentence. " Don't you dare to frown Iram, you have sleep for hours straight, f*cking more than 24 hours, you know".

Noah tried to calm her husband and Alex had gone to call the doctor and Eric brought me water to drink. I asked them, " Did you tell this to my parents", and Eric said No in response, and I sigh in relief. I hear the door of the ward door open, I thought Alex had brought the doctor but now it was Qafiya Aunty entered with Fatima and Naushaba following her in the ward and the man following them as he supported Fatima.

I was shocked to see them here, and she asked me, " Iram why are you here, why are you admitted in the hospital?", and many more. 🥲

I man who has support Fatima to sit on the couch where Ina is sleeping. He stopped his mother to ramble on,"Mom let her speak first".

Qafiya Aunty, smile. Before I could speak Sam said sarcastically, "Aunty she was busy with the work and forget to eat anything since last two mornings, her nutrition level has gone down drastically because of that". And my two assistant nodded their head.

I glared at them and said, "you guys can forget about your month end bonus". And their expression change into horror.

" I will raise their salary then", Sam said mockingly.

I won't deduct their salary for this, but they have to control their tongue.

I glared at him, before assuring her, "Aunty It's not like that. In good ".

Noah laugh and her husband glared at me.

Aunty said worry and it can be trace in her voice, "why you business minded people doesn't care about your health"?