31- I'm her fiance 🔥

--

Kabir's pov

I called Iram but Rayyan picked up, she was asleep. She look so innocent and peaceful

I have an urge to bury her in my arms and never let her go.

It was nothing urgent like told Rayyan, just I have a uneasy feeling and wanted to see her.

That feeling doesn't gone till evening.

I pick up my phone and called her.

She picked up and said Hello while sleeping.

Yeah, I video called her.

She kiss Rayyan's forehead subconsciously just like she kissed me when we were in Goa.

I guess her phone is supported my a pillow or something. I can see her and the room decor.

I saw I guy entered inside the room, when she is sleeping.

"Iram, fufi is calling you" he said and enter. But when he saw her sleepy his eyes filled with deep feeling the he is seeing her love of the life.

I daily saw that expression on bhai's face when her sees bhabhi.

"Who are you?"he asked me

Iram frowned and woke up from the voice.

"Kabir you.." said looking towards me.

"Iram, everyone is calling you downstairs" he said.

"Iram, who is he?" He asked her and she frown.

" I'm her fiance" I said through the phone

He became shock, and his expression change into something else.

He wanted to say something but Iram interrupt him," Yes Anas, he is my fiance. Kabir Azizi" she said

"And I'm telling you don't come inside my room without knocking. Now go, I'm coming in minutes" she told him

He left an unknown expression on his face.

"Iram mom told me to ask where we would be going for our trip, after the wedding?" I asked her because I can't think other excuse.

"Uhhh" she asked sleepily but in seconds her eyes widened in shock.

Now she understands my question.

"Uhh, Kabir. Is that necessary to go?" Her voice held hope that I could say no.

"Yes, it's mom's order" I tell her controlling my chukle.

"Ok, then. Tell her to select or you select, I don't mind". She said looking anywhere but not me. She was being shy and her face turn a little red.

"Ok, Kabir I will talk to you later, I need to go" she said and cut the call.

I chukle loudly in my room but my happiness turn into dust when I thought for her cousin's expression.

And for all day my mood was irritated.

I had fired 5 employees and scolded many more throughout my day in the office.

At 9pm.

I reach home in that mood, maids and servants left my sight. Then know if they didn't anything wrong they will wash their hands from this job.

I walk directly towards the gym. I removed my shirt and started doing my work out or venting my anger.

And I fucking don't know, from where that anger came.