33- Bike Ride 🏍️

.

.

Ramzan has started and it's nearing its end.

Only 12 days more to eid. The bracelet that I ordered of Iram has arrived, mom is preparing an eidi for her second daughter-in-law and bua too.

(Eidi- gift given to the youngsters by elders on the occasion of Eid.)

Today there is Iftar Dawat, to family and friends. But I guess she won't be coming, she has gone to Italy I guess.

We had gone to Iram's house for Dawat, and now it's our turn.

Her parents has given me my eidi as their son-in-law. Her adopted parents has also given my eidi.

Eid is in few day, I'm busy with company's work and some other reason I don't know.

I unknowingly open my dial pad and type her number. I Fucking don't know why I did that.

Now its Iftar time, bua call me downstairs.

Shayaan was salivating over the foods aroma.

I rub his head, all male members are sitting in hall with Sana and Naushaba because If they entered the kitchen, they will surely blask the kitchen.

Most of the things are prepared by maids amd some special things for special people.

Bhabhi's brother and his family will be coming, he is her only family of her.

This Iftar is only for our in laws.

Mom came out of the kitchen and smack my head, "call Iram, and ask when they'll be coming"

My siblings laugh even Dad and Fufa laugh.

Mom's temp will raise in ramzan.

" I guess mom, she won't be coming only her parents will come". I told her

"Why?"

"I guess she is in Italy" I told her.

"Ok" her mood got slightly dull and she left for kitchen.

I told Naushaba to call her parents.

"Hello, Assalamualaikum. Aunty when you are coming home?"

"Yeah, we are just outside of your mansion's gate. We will be there in minutes" she said in a gentle tone.

Her tone of voice shocked me, she didn't talk to her own daughter like that. "Ok, aunty" said and cut the call.

In a few minutes they entered the house, first mom's expression doesn't look good but in seconds her face became happy.

She was behind her parents looking down on her phone and tucking her fallen hair behind her ears.

My eyes got stuck on her.

Open hair, bracelet on her hand and a ring on her finger which said that she belongs to me.

Blue and brown dress. a brown gharara, blue Kurti.

 a brown gharara, blue Kurti