Chapter 35

Jimin rolled over slightly under the soft blankets that covered her, but found herself bumping against another person - Minjeong of course. Groaning quietly, she instinctively wrapped her arms around the dancer and cuddled against her. Minjeong murmured something unintelligible, and Jimin just tried to hold her closer.

"Jimin," she mumbled, "lemme go."

"No," Jimin muttered back. Minjeong groaned and muttered something back that Jimin didn't catch, but then the dark-haired girl found herself suddenly being straddled. Her eyes immediately widened, and felt her body awaken before her brain even had the chance to. "Well, hello," Jimin said.

Minjeong narrowed her eyes a bit, her hair falling silkily over her shoulder and Jimin practically got heart eyes.

"C'mon, Min," Jimin husked, "we both know you're not a top."

"Yeah, but you're the best bottom in the morning," Minjeong said back, her hands sliding up under Jimin's shirt. "Plus, it's your fault I'm awake."

"I don't think I'm too upset about it," Jimin breathed out, her body reacting to Minjeong's touch as if the copper-haired girl controlled its every move. She gasped as Minjeong's hands cupped her breasts under her shirt, and fiddled with her nipples. "Minjeong," she groaned.

"Are you going to apologize for waking me up?" Minjeong murmured.

"I don't think so," Jimin answered, "I'm not really opposed to what you're doing, so."

Minjeong smirked, peeling off her girlfriend's shirt in one swift movement, and then placed her lips against Jimin's breasts. The latter let out an instant moan, her body arching up against Minjeong's center.

"Minjeong," Jimin moaned.

"You just woke up," Minjeong teased, her lips still against the skin on Jimin's breasts, "how are you already so worked up?" Jimin bit down on her lower lip as Minjeong's lips closed around her nipple.

Suddenly, Minjeong's hand slid into Jimin's sweatpants, and she was completely undone within minutes. She supposed that she was a pretty good bottom in the morning. Minjeong cuddled into her as soon as Jimin came down from her morning orgasm. "So now you wanna cuddle?" Jimin murmured, holding her girlfriend close. "Yep," Minjeong replied, "but I want a kiss first."

"Fine," Jimin agreed, as if she wouldn't want to give her girl a kiss. She placed her lips sweetly against Minjeong's, and then whispered against them, "I love you." Minjeong smiled against Jimin's lips. "Are you worried I'm gonna run away again?"

"Nope," Jimin replied, "because even if you tried, I wouldn't let you."

"Mm, okay," Minjeong hummed. "I'm alright with that." Her lips met Jimin's again, and the dark-haired girl sighed happily against them.

"This is starting to get frustrating," Yuuto said at lunch, one week into the second semester of the school year. All of them were just now getting back into school life, but right now, Yuuto's eyes were trained on where Aeri had stopped at Lincoln's table. Despite hanging out with their group a lot, Lincoln still had his own friends, so Aeri was making an effort to get to know them.

"You can't still be all annoyed at Lincoln just for existing," Ning commented, raising an eyebrow at him. Presently, it was just them and Jimin at the table. Minjeong was generally the last to the table, and Jimin had noticed Jaemin going to sit somewhere else and didn't point it out to anyone.

Yuuto shook his head. "I'm not talking about the two of them necessarily," he said, "but the fact that you're all dating someone now. I'm pretty sure Jaemin is, too. I'm the only single one here."