Chapter 26 [M]

"What kind of question is that?" Minjeong asked, looking pointedly at the dark-haired girl sprawled across her bed, who furrowed her eyebrows a bit.

"It's totally a valid question," Jimin insisted, "and it's an important thing to know for future reference."

"Fine, it's brown."

Jimin shook her head. "Lies. Your favorite color is not brown."

"Says who?" Minjeong asked defensively, raising both of her eyebrows.

"Me," her girlfriend answered, batting her eyelashes. "You were looking at my eyes when you said that."

Minjeong picked up on what Jimin was trying to say, and she smiled a small smile. "And who's to say that the color of your eyes isn't my favorite color?"

"Did Sara have brown eyes?" Jimin wondered, looking up curiously at the brunette, who was surprisingly only slightly fazed by the question. She gave a shake of her head. "They were hazel, I think. Maybe green." She blinked suddenly, realizing that she couldn't remember. "I don't remember. Yours are much prettier. Why?"

"Curious," Jimin answered. "So. What do you think of the triple date we are apparently going on this weekend?"

"I think that as long as I'm with you, it'll be awesome," Minjeong answered, giving the girl a cheeky smile.

A shade of pink appeared across Jimin's cheeks, and Minjeong tried not to smile even wider. She thought Jimin's blush was adorable. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did," Minjeong stated, as Jimin wriggled under the blanket and turned on her side to face the girl, "but go ahead." Absentmindedly, she let her hand fall on Jimin's hand and began to draw small shapes onto the smooth skin there.

"Did you know who I was before I met you on the first day of school this year?" Jimin wondered.

Minjeong shook her head. "No. Though how I'd never seen you in the hallways escapes me. Why? Did you know who I was?" Jimin nodded a small nod. "And?"

"I didn't know much about you," Jimin admitted. "I knew that you were quieter than Aeri, for one. I knew that you had really awesome hair. I knew your name." She added the last one with a silly smile.

"You like my hair?" Minjeong asked, an amused smile dancing across her face.

"Uh, yes," Jimin answered, her hand sliding out from under Minjeong's and instead gently going to drag her fingers through copper hair. Her light brown eyes nearly flickered closed at the feeling, but they were too intensely looking at dark brown ones to do so. "I didn't really know much about you, though. I stared at you a lot on the first day of school. At lunch, and in English."

"I noticed during English," Minjeong stated, though Jimin already knew that much, before adding, "and I had no idea who you were."

"Lame," Jimin teased, before smiling contently at her girlfriend. Minjeong returned the smile easily, and she was about to respond with something or another, but Jimin suddenly scooted closer, and her voice caught in her throat. They were frozen for a moment, and then their lips joined together carefully. However, it slowly began to heat up, and Jimin's tongue delved past Minjeong's lips as she straddled the copper-haired.

There was something about being under Jimin that didn't fail to give Minjeong a high. She couldn't explain it really, it was just a wonderful feeling. Especially when pale hands began to slide up under her shirt and burn and tickle her skin simultaneously, and when Jimin put more of her weight on the girl's body in favor of sliding a leg in between Minjeong's. It could have been forceful if Minjeong hadn't so readily accepted it. She was becoming more and more aware of the burning heat between her legs, and by the time Jimin had rid Minjeong of her shirt and her bra, Minjeong's nipples were hard and her center was incredibly hot.