Chapter 17

Minjeong woke up pretty early, though that wasn't new at all, feeling arms around her midsection. She opened her eyes, recalling the previous night, and she didn't remember much of her falling asleep. She thought she may have fallen asleep while Jimin had been in the bathroom, but even so, she didn't remember pulling blankets up around her.

Speaking of Jimin, however, the dark-haired was lying just behind Minjeong, and obviously, it was her arms wrapped around the copper-haired. Minjeong inhaled deeply, a little surprised to wake up this way. But it wasn't the first time they'd slept this close, so it didn't feel all too weird.

Minjeong moved a little bit and came upon the realization that she was still wearing jeans. Carefully pulling out of Jimin's embrace, she got out of her bed and stretched. She glanced at the beautiful girl asleep on her bed and saw that Jimin had changed her pants into one of Minjeong's pairs of pajama pants. For some reason, that brought a smile to Minjeong's face. 

Minjeong went to her closet and stripped off her jeans, slipped on some pajama shorts instead, and then went back into her room. Her phone was resting on her nightstand, and she picked it up and gently sat back on the bed, next to Jimin, trying not to cause too much of a change in the leveling of the mattress.

She slid her feet under the blanket and leaned against the headboard behind her, and Jimin groaned a little in her sleep and turned over. Minjeong smiled at the sleeping girl fondly and then unlocked her phone.

She had a text from Aeri.

From Aeri - You busy today? We should hang!

To Aeri - I think I'll have time. When?

From Aeri - Whenever. Yuuto's been out since last night so just come over. :)

To Aeri - Will do. How was your lone movie night?

From Aeri - Lonely. :( How were your plans with Jimin?

Minjeong's heart stopped in her chest and she swallowed thickly. She knew that Aeri had been suspecting something - after all, the brunette had tried to bring it up multiple times over the past week, and Minjeong had kept pushing the topic away. She was sure that Aeri hadn't asked Jimin about, it though.

To Aeri - What?

She might as well try to get out of it, right?

From Aeri - Don't try it, Min. Tell me about it when you get here later. XX

Minjeong sighed, setting her phone down on her nightstand again. She couldn't really pinpoint any moment in time that Aeri may have realized that something was going on, but she also wasn't entirely sure that Aeri knew exactly what was going on. She had a feeling that Aeri had only noticed that Minjeong liked Jimin, and not necessarily the other way around. Or maybe she did know. Minjeong would have to find out later.

But she wasn't going to push Jimin out of her bed in order for that moment to get any closer, that was for sure. Instead, she grabbed her book from her nightstand and opened it up to read, and then her left hand fell down next to her and began to run its fingers through Jimin's black hair.

Possibly half an hour later, Jimin began to stir, but Minjeong didn't move her fingers from the soft black hair they were still playing with.

"Minjeong?" Jimin murmured, turning over. Minjeong pulled her hand away, as the hair to play with was now under Jimin's head anyway. "That's me," Minjeong replied, smiling down at brown eyes. "Good morning."

"Morning," Jimin mumbled out as a reply. "What's the time?"

Minjeong glanced over at her phone. "Nearly ten," Minjeong answered. "Why?"