Chapter 13

Jimin hung out with Aeri for a little while, who was, as usual, hyper and excited, and basically made conversation by herself. After that little while, Jimin claimed that she had to get home because of her mom, and then she did just that, although her mother still hadn't gotten home. In reality, Jimin's mind was swarming with an abundance of different thoughts, and she couldn't talk to Aeri anymore before taking some time to just calm herself down.

It wasn't until she did get home, and set her bag on the floor next to her bed did she realize that her sketchbook was not in it. She swallowed thickly, retracing her steps in her head, and realized that it had probably started off on her lap, or Minjeong's after she showed the drawing to the girl. And then... well, Minjeong had ended up on her lap, so the sketchbook had probably fallen. Jimin had been shaken, to say the least by the time she left, and she didn't remember putting her sketchbook back in her bag at any point. 

"Fuck," Jimin cursed, sitting on her bed and squeezing her eyes shut. What was she doing? 

Every thought in her brain connected to a different emotion, and none of them matched up. She considered texting Minjeong about her sketchbook, but she knew that Minjeong would have already noticed it there, and she didn't feel like texting Minjeong at the moment anyway.

Eventually giving up on trying to figure herself out, she slipped into her bathroom and shed herself off her clothing. She turned on the hot water in her shower and waited a few moments for it to get hot enough. Looking at herself in her mirror, she recalled the moment between her and Minjeong. What did it mean? She had no idea.

A moment later, she was under hot water, trying to let it wash away every emotion crowding her mind, and then she became aware of something. The area between her legs was throbbing, awoken from her heated moment with the copper-haired she was always thinking about recently. She could still feel Minjeong's lips on hers, and then on her neck, and her hands burning Jimin's skin. She could still feel her body reacting to every touch, and even if she had no idea what that moment had meant, or why it had happened, it had certainly woken up her sexuality.

Her pale hand slid down her paler midsection, and she bit down on her lip as her fingers began to relieve the ache. She touched herself until all she could think about was that one feeling, and by the time she was done, she did feel quite relieved.

Finally washing her hair and her body, as one is supposed to do in a shower, Jimin began to feel completely calmed and refreshed.

Back in her room a little while later, Jimin found herself drawing again - drawing the picture of her dad. She found herself smiling as she did so. The calm she'd created for herself fed her focus and her passion, possibly more so than what came from her desperate emotions.

Somehow, she finished the charcoal piece that same night, though she found herself up until at least half past midnight. Before she went to bed and while she was plugging her phone into its charger, she realized that Minjeong hadn't texted her like she'd said she would.

Jimin didn't let herself think about it and instead chose to let happy memories with her dad lull her into sleep.

Subsequently, she didn't sleep well, because happy memories are an easy reminder of the painful present. She'd slept a total of maybe two hours by the time she got out of her bed the next morning for school. Tired, stressed, and grumpy, she got herself ready for school as best as she could and then headed off. Her mom had never come home, but that didn't warrant any concern from Jimin.

Jimin went to the soccer field when she got to school, mostly to keep herself occupied, but found that there was no practice going on. Biting on her lower lip, she headed into the school, needing something else to hold her attention until class would begin.