Chapter 24

Jimin woke up the next morning feeling an arm over her waist. She was in Minjeong's bed - she knew because it smelled like her, and she slightly remembered going upstairs to sleep rather than staying in the living room. She was wearing minimal clothing - a t-shirt and her underwear, but despite that, she knew that she and Minjeong hadn't had sex the previous night. She was kind of glad that they hadn't, though, because she likely wouldn't have remembered it.

Jimin began to wake up a bit more, becoming more aware. For one, Minjeong was holding her against her front, and their bare legs were tangled under the blankets. Jimin could feel Minjeong's chest rising and falling evenly. For another, Jimin realized that her head actually wasn't pounding.

Though, she could tell that she was a bit hungover, it didn't seem nearly as bad as the first time. That was partly because she'd tried to keep water in system all night, a decision she was definitely happy with right now.

She carefully slipped out of Minjeong's embrace and climbed out of her girlfriend's bed, standing and stretching her arms up above her head. She didn't know when she'd changed into this t-shirt, but she imagined that Minjeong had been responsible. She smiled a small smile to herself and went to Minjeong's closet to grab some sweatpants and a hoodie to slip on as well.

After washing herself up a bit in the bathroom as well, she left Minjeong's room to see if anyone was up. She was pretty sure that no one had gone home, since they'd all been way too drunk to drive by the time they'd gone to bed.

Sure enough, everyone was still in Minjeong's living room, but no one was awake. Yuuto was asleep across the floor, looking actually somehow comfortable, and while Lincoln and Aeri shared a couch, Jaemin and Ning shared the second couch, and Seulgi and Joy were both on the third. The room would've been silent except that Yuuto was snoring. Seeing no reason to stay downstairs, Jimin went straight back up to Minjeong's room. As she opened the door, she saw Minjeong sitting up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. She looked over to Jimin. "Where did you go?" her voice was tired and a bit raspy, and Jimin couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face when she heard it.

"I was just seeing if anyone is awake," Jimin answered. "They're all still passed out." She closed the door behind her and went to sit back next to Minjeong on the bed. "Did you wake up because I left?"

"Maybe," Minjeong admitted. "One sec, I need to brush my teeth because I still taste alcohol."

Minjeong climbed out of her bed and went into her bathroom, and Jimin scooted to the spot where Minjeong had been lying and curled up in the still warm blankets. Minjeong came back into the room a few minutes later and started back toward the bed. Jimin peeked out at her through the blankets.

"You stole my spot," Minjeong said, pouting at Jimin as she sat on the bed next to the dark-haired girl. Jimin thought her pout was probably one of the cutest things she'd ever seen. "Yeah, it's comfier," Jimin stated. She pulled the covers down away from her face and looked up at her girlfriend. "If you want it, you'll have to take it from me." 

Minjeong didn't say anything, but she was suddenly straddling Jimin, who was caught off guard as her breath hitched in her throat. "Or we could share it."

"That works too," Jimin agreed, immediately feeling heat pool between her legs. "Now are you just going to sit there, or are you going to kiss me?"

Minjeong laughed lightly, before leaning down and pressing her lips firmly to Jimin's, and the dark-haired girl immediately tangled her fingers into slightly messy hair. Jimin groaned slightly as Minjeong's tongue slipped through her lips. Minjeong's hands were under Jimin's layered tops, and Jimin wondered why she'd even put on extra clothing. Minjeong's lips dragged down to Jimin's neck, and the dark-haired let out a sigh at the feeling, but her breath caught in the moan that escaped her lips as she felt Minjeong's leg suddenly slide in between her thighs and press up against her center, which was already a bit wet. Jimin's hips rolled against Minjeong's thigh, and the copper-haired girl's lips met Jimin's again.