Chapter 25

Jimin grabbed her lunch out of her locker and started to the cafeteria as fast as possible - she was trying her hardest to avoid Jeno so she didn't have to feel the pain that she knew would come the next time she saw him. As she hurried, Yuuto intercepted her.

"What's the rush, princess?"

"Rather not run into Jeno," Jimin answered, shaking her head. "Sorry, I didn't think about the fact that you were gonna meet me there."

"Don't worry about it," Yuuto insisted. "How's your Monday treating you?"

"Depends on if Ning has a phone for me when we get to lunch," CJimin answered, letting out a light sigh.

Yuuto gave her a curious look. "What happened to your phone, princess?"

"The evil queen took it once she found out that the princess decided to drink and lie about it," Jimin answered, rolling her eyes. "Which is totally awesome, since if she wanted to, she could go read all of my texts with everyone. Including Jeno and Minjeong."

"I'm guessing the queen doesn't know about her royal daughter dating another princess?" Yuuto asked, smirking as if he thought his continuation of the monarchy theme was amusing. Jimin just rolled her eyes fondly at him.

"No, she doesn't. And I'd prefer it to stay that way. Fingers crossed she doesn't look at it," Jimin muttered. They were now approaching the lunch table, and Yuuto made his way around to sit on the opposite side as Jimin took her normal spot.

"Ning, where's A?" Yuuto asked.

Ning shrugged. "Not sure. She was here in first period."

"Where would she go?" Jimin wondered.

Jaemin sat down, and Yuuto immediately looked to him. "Was Aeri in fourth period?"

"Nope," Jaemin answered. "Should she have been?"

"Uh, yes," Yuuto answered, looking rather disgruntled.

"What's going on?" Minjeong asked as she sat down suddenly, seeming to be able to sense the concern at the table.

"We don't know where Aeri is," Jimin answered, looking at her girlfriend with a slightly worried expression.

"Would she be with Lincoln?" Minjeong wondered.

Everyone's heads turned to where Lincoln normally sat for lunch, but he was there without Aeri. Yuuto let out a huff. "I'm going to go find her." He was up and gone in a matter of seconds.

"Should we...?" Jimin started slowly.

"No," Ning answered, sighing. "Whatever is up, Yuuto is probably the best to try to talk to her first. If she won't talk to him, we can try. Oh hey, by the way. You might want this."

She slid a slightly used looking iPhone across the table, and Jimin picked it up. "Thanks."

"You'll have to use your email to message from it," Ning said, waving her hand. "Should be fine. My number is in it, by the way."

Jimin messed around with it for a minute, and Ning fell into conversation with Jaemin. Minjeong wasn't saying anything, and Jimin wondered as she messed with her phone if she was worried about Aeri.

Once her message app was set up, she slid the phone across the table to Minjeong. "Gimme your number."

"Smooth," Minjeong commented, a small smirk on her face as she grabbed the phone.

"I never claimed to be smooth, so don't make fun of me," Jimin said playfully, and Minjeong handed the phone back to her.

"Who said I was making fun of you?" Minjeong was still giving her that amused look.