𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Start from the beginning

"But they grow by absorbing magic." Malleus reminded. "You can't use magic to destroy them. How will you handle them?"

"How very spoiled of you..." Isfrid grumbled, getting irritated.

"Heh heh heh. It might not occur to you, considering the abundance of magic you were born with..." Rook chuckled. "But non-mages have their own methods for getting rid of plants."

"Getting rid of plants?" Malleus asked, widen his eyes before realizing what Rook met and Isfrid's words. "Oh, I think I see what you're getting at."

"Wanna fill in the rest of us?!" Grim exclaimed.

"I think what he means is..." Epel says, stepping over to Grim and whispered in his ear about what they were walking about.

"Uh-huh, okay... Well, that's simple enough. Even I can do that." Grim says.

"It's a laborious task, but it needs doing." Malleus says.

"It's not a big deal..." Isfrid muttered quietly. 'But my strength has severely been depleted...not to mention that Y/N IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!' he internally panicked.

"All right. Is everyone ready?" Trein asked everyone who nodded in response.

"If we don't want these plants to suck up all our magic...THEN IT'S TIME TO GET PICKIN'!" Grim exclaimed.

"Wait a moment..." Isfrid stopped them. "I hear something...falling?"

"What?"

"...!" Malleus widen his eyes and looked up, only to see a familiar figure falling down. He held out his arms and caught the maiden as if she was some sort of angel. It was Y/n, who seemed to be in a lot of pain.

"Y/n?!"

Y/n opened her eyes a bit and saw that Malleus caught her along with Isfrid and the others. "....hello. Is it a bad time to drop by?"

"What the?! Where did you come from?!" Grim exclaimed in surprise.

"I fell in the same hole you guys fell from..." Y/n bluntly stated.

"You're wings and feet..." Isfrid noticed, having both of Y/n's feet and feathers in both hands. "What happened?" he sternly asked.

"...." Y/n didn't saw anything. "...we need to pick these flowers, right? Let's get picking now." she says, hopping off of Malleus's arms, landing on her feet with a quite hiss coming from her mouth. Trein, Malleus, Isfrid, Riddle, Jamil, Rook, and Silver all frowned at this.

"Hey, don't change the subject!" Grim shouted angrily.

"But I'm right about the flower picking." Y/n huffed, walking over to the flowers and began picking them up like they were weeds.

'You must think that this is nothing compared to fighting demons in your past life...don't you.' Isfrid thought.

"What are you looking at?" Y/n asked, feeling a much of stares coming from the boys. "The flowers aren't gonna pick themselves.

"Ah! Right!" Deuce yelped.

The students and Trein began working together to remove the plants by picking them by hand. After who knows how long has passed by, the task was proven to be quite quite the struggle.