𝓖𝓵𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓞𝓟𝓌 𝓜𝓪𝓌𝓺𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓜𝓮𝓻 4

En başından başla

"Ugh, here we go with the guy who always wants to break the ice before gettin' to the main event..." Idia bemoaned. "You can't expect me to chat up a total stranger!"

Riddle completely deadpanned at Idia's complaint. "Why is he even here?" the redhead asked while Idia just shook his head with a dumbfounded expression.

"Not the most promising start..." Trein sighed.

*
Noble Bell College - Courtyard

As they began walking through the school and toward the courtyard, Azul then decided to start a meaningful conversation with Rollo Flamme

As they began walking through the school and toward the courtyard, Azul then decided to start a meaningful conversation with Rollo Flamme. "Ah, so you're a junior. I imagine it's quite an honor being student council president, considering there can only be one in the whole school." he says in a praising tone. "I'm sure your academic performance is also superb and will guarantee you a promising future."

"Noble Bell simply has a smaller student body. I can hardly compare to those of you from the great Night Raven College." Rollo humbly says.

"Please, you needn't be so humble or formal. Why, you're technically my upperclassman!" Azul says with a bright smile. "Everyone at my school would be overjoyed to acquaint themselves with such a fine individual."

"Hm... All right, as you wish. I won't stand on ceremony so much." Rollo calmly sighed. He was getting a little annoyed with Azul.

"He's laying it on thiiick!" Idia shrieked in panic before whispering over to the beaming octopus. "Uh, hey, excuse me, Azul..."

Upon hearing Idia calling him, Azul's expression drastically changed. "What? Can't you see I'm busy?" he snarled.

"Dude, why're you cozying up extreme-style?" Idia asked with a deadpanned sweat drop. "It's making me nervous. I know whenever you're that friendly, it means you're up to no good."

"Despite his modesty, he occupies a position equal to us housewardens. There's no question he's an exceptional mage." Azul says as if he was stating the obvious. "Hence, it only makes sense to build a rapport with him while we can. ...For the sake of future interests!" he smirked greedily.

"I've been observing Ashengrotto for a while. Is that how one expands their social circle?" Malleus curiously asked, stepping closer toward them with Y/n's hand in his and Isfrid holding onto her tail, keeping her from wondering off somewhere without notice. "Perhaps I should take a leaf from his book."

"No..." Isfrid shook his head. "Not at all."

"What do you mean by future interests....?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to the side cutely that made the boys blush.