~You Got That Long Hair, Slicked Back, White T-Shirt~

They arrived quickly and surprisingly quietly. Taylor exited the car and looked around with nervous eyes. It looked, smelled, and overall felt worse than how she remembered it being.

"Ben, help me with the tarp." Carlos said, motioning the King over to where he was. The two pulled a white sheet over the long black limo.

As if Evie read Taylors mind, she said, "It's really weird being back here." She cautiously looked around the area they were in. "We'll get in and get out," Jay assured the blue-haired girl.

Taylor helped Carlos and Ben with the last peice of the tarp, placing it over the car. Ben walked away to another section of where they were, "Hey, what's in here?"

The 4 VKs quickly ran to where he was and pulled him back. "You don't wanna know." Jay told him.

"Hey guys, keep it chill, alright? Last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos said. Taylor nodded at him as she held her head up high as the group of 5 made their way towards the main village.

Taylor walked alongside Carlos with high confidence, cautiously not trying to make any type of contact with anyone else around them. She was still pretty well known on the Isle because of her powers and now with her life in Auradon. She knew how envious villians could be, and she didn't want to draw any attention to herself and her friends.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Evie yelled. The others turned their heads around quickly after hearing Evie's comment. They saw two children being held together by both Evie's hands with a sad look on both their faces. She thought that the girl had caught them trying to steal off her. Evie took a small glance at the two for a quick moment, "Just take it." She eventually said.

Evie walked back to the others. She rolled her eyes as she noticed Ben wasn't present. Ugh, Ben."

The other three ran, finding a random dude close to Ben. Taylor ran up and got in the dude's face as she pushed Ben behind her. "Leave." She said, making the dude scoff. She was quick to shove him, "I mean it, leave." The dude tapped out and shook his head before leaving the scene.

"Ben, this isn't a parade it's the Isle." Evie told him.

"Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." Jay added.

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos said.

"And never, ever smile." Taylor finished.

"Okay, thanks-"

"No. No thank you's and drop the please too. Just... chill" Evie told him.

"Okay, I got it. Chill" Ben nodded to himself. The five then walked towards their old hangout spot. On their way, they had tried to help Ben be more them. Eventually he wasn't as... Auradon as he was before.

As they walked by the vegetable stand, Ben had bumped into another boy which Taylor had recognised a little. Taylor cleared her throat as the boy looked at Ben, trying to cover her face with her long hair.

"Hey... I know you." They boy said.

"Uh... I don't know you man." Ben replied in a depper voice than usual.

"Uh, yeah you do. Come on man, really? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck is incredibly thick. Come on man!" The boy described his father in the most questionable way possible.

"Huh." The boy pointed to a poster close by which showed Ben and Mal. "Huh." He looked back and forth to the poster and Ben before gaspong loudly. "You're King Ben! You totally are, and you're Jay, Carlos, Evie and Taylor! Hey guys!"

Carlos grabbed Taylor boy the arm and quickly pulled her along with him as the group of 5 run away from the boy.