~Are You Ready For It?~

Taylor sat with her ching resting on the palm of her hands, while the others pick at the food on their blue colored plates at the picnic table. She stared at her salad on her plate, not haveing the appatite to eat. Everyone at the table also felt the same way, picking at their food like they were going to be poisoned by it.

"Hey, guys, how is everyone?" Ben appeared and clapped his hands once as he stopped infront of the Core 5's table. They all stayed silent, which answered Ben's question. "Hey, listen. Forget about it, alright? It was nothing. Forget about it. Tomorrow after Coronation, I promise everything will be okay.: He put his hands on Mal's shoulders, as he whispered in her ear. He looked up th the others after finishing, "I'll see you guys later." He looked at Taylor with sorry eyes as she looked back at him. With a sigh, he left. Taylor felt so much guilt in her heart at how much trouble she must have gave him.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" Doug started, but wa cut off by Chad from the table across from them. "Doug!: Doug looked towards him in conflict, he eventually sat down at Chad's table. Evie pushed her food away as she frowned, Suddenly, Seb came walking towards the Core 5.

"Taylor, I wanna talk ab-" He spoke but was also cut off by Chad. He looked back and saw that Esme was also at the table, giving the VKs a dirty look motioining Seb to join them at Chad's table. He gave up and walked over to where Esme was sitting. He looked over to the VKs table and saw Jane and Audrey walkking over to them.

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey spoke walking by with Jane next to her.

"Mal is just bad girl infratuation." "Yeah." Jane added on. "I mean, he's never gonna make a villian a queen." Taylor glared at the two girls behind Mal, clenching her jaw as they walked away. Mal, whom was already flipping through her spell book, caught her attention. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Jan screamed as her hair returned to how it was before Mal changed it. Taylor stood up along with the others, stairing at the other kids with hate. "There's a lot where that came from." Mal said.

Audrey scoffed, "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Taylor stepped forward and stood next to Mal. "Does she look like she's kidding?" Taylor said. Mal smirked and flipped through her spell book again. Everyone ran away scared of what Mal would do to them, leaving the villians to themselves.

Mal turned to all of them, "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand." Taylor nodded as they Mal sent them all a slight smirk, Tomorrow, they would really make Auradon pay.

****

Taylor played with her fingers as she stood outside of the palace with nervous jitters. She wore a laced A-line dark navy blue dress, paired with a silver necklace and a silver bracelet. She was always a navy blue girl as it went along with her blond hair. Careras flashed left and right as many different voices asked her all sorts of different questions ranging from her mother to Arendelle to Ahtohallan, to her thoughts on Mal and Ben, even about herself and Carlos. Annoyed from all the questions, she turned to the cameras, "Look, you all were never interested in my life when I was on the Isle." She sent the reporters a fake smile. "So why asking now?" With that, she left everyone baffled, she entered the palace and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Tay, up here!" Evie called from the balcony. Taylor looked up and met Evie's eyes. Jay and Carlos stood beside her also smiling down at their friend. Carlos nervously cleared his throat as he looked down at Taylor. She, pur usual, looked really pretty and attractive.

Taylor joined the three unon the balcony, people moving out of the way so she could get through without her asking. Even if they were scared of her, she really didn't care. "E, this dress is amazing!" She gushed at the blue haired girl as she gave a small twirl. "Not as amazing as the girl wearing it. And, you were the one who designed it, T. Therefore, it both out creation." Taylor giggles. "Thanks. You also look incredible in your dress."