~Crimson Red Paint On My Lips~

After running for what seemed like forever, the five reached the museum. "Damn, T, you can run." Jay huffed at how the girl barely huffed. Taylor smiled back at him.

"Evie, check your mirror." Mal said.

Evie gasped before talking, "Is my mascara smudged."

"No, don't worry. I'd tell you if it was." Taylor tells her as Evie smiled greatfully back.

"Hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand!" Mal rolled her eyes. Taylor scoffed at the girl. She of course loved her to death, but there were times where times where she could be very uptight.

Evie nodded, "Sure, this way!" The group followed her to a set of doors, looking through the glass windows. A security gaurd watched over all the cameras while turning around in his chair. They all duck down quietly before slowly getting back up.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked then chuckled. Carlos laughed along, "Yeah, it's kida dorky."

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." Mal defended while flicking through her spell book. "Magic spindle do not linger, make my victim prick a finger."

They all intenslly watched as the gaurd didn't do anything.

"Impressive." Jay chucked. "I got chills... or maybe it was just Taylor." Carlos added. Taylor whacked him on the back of his ead rolling her eyes after.

"Ok, you know what... prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." Mal read. This time the gaurd stood up and pricked his finder laying down beneath the wheel.

Mal looked back at the boys with a smirk. "Not so dorky now, huh?" She then goes to open the door, only to find out it's locked.

"Stand back." Jay says, walking backwards.

Mal turned some of the pages in her spell book. "Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick." The doors flew open silently just before Jay runs at them, causing him to fall flat to the ground.

Taylor laughed, walking alongside Mal and Evie as they walked past Jay. The five run up the few flights of stairs following Evie with her mirror.

"Come on, guys. Almost there" She told them. They then suddenly came to a halt, making Taylor bump into Carlos who then grabbed her arm to steady her.

"Holy crap." Taylor whispered while staring at the life-like statues of her friends' parents. She felt Carlos' hand slip into hers tightly gripping it as he stared at his mother.

"Mommy?" Evie murmured

"I'll never forget mother's day again." Carlos shook his head still in shock.

"Well, the wands not here. Let's bounce." Jay clapped his hands. "Let's go." He wasn't one to really show any emotion, even in front of his closest friends.

Taylor sent a concerned look to her friends, before tugging Carlos' hand and leading them out. While running towards the room, a bright blue light captured Taylor's eye. Jay and Carlos kept walking while Evie went back for Mal. She looked to the side of her slowing her pace down as she read a sign that said, 'Kingdom of Arendelle' with an arrow poining to the other direction. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She looked to see if her friends were still there before looking back at the sign.

"T?" Mal and Evie came into frame. They noticed the sign, then looked back at Taylor.

"Come on, we have to find the wand." Mal spoke softly. Taylor nodded, snapping out of her thoughts. "Y-yeah, let's go."

Evie grabbed Taylor's hand pulling her towards the direction of where the wand is. "There it is!" The blue-haired girl exclaimed. All five of them gasped annd stared at the wand.

"Whoo!" Jay cheered and ran down the stairs. They all then followed, resting against the railing. It looked like it was being protected by some magic barrier.

"Jay, don't!" Mal warned him, as he started leaning unde the railing reaching for the wand. He smirked knowing what he was doing. "Don't!" She said once again. He tourched the barrier, setting an alarm off.

They all flinched at the loud noise, covering their ears. "A force field and a siren?! That's a little excessive."

"Dumb dingus!" Taylor said then whacked Jay over the hear.

"Let's go!" Mal yelled. She gave the wand one final glance, then they all ran. If by any chance they were caught, they would by no doubt get sent back to the Isle.

They reached entrance they came in through. The phone started ringing as they run past it. Taylor noticed Carlos wasn't with them when she looked around. She stopped and looked back to see him answering the phone. Taylor stood there staring at him bitting the inside of her cheek. She heard the footsteps of the gaurd causing her to slightly panic. "Carlos!" She whisper-shouted, sending him a worrying look.

"Yeah, ok. Say hi to the missus." He grined. "Oh, mine?" He looked back at Taylor which she didn't notice. "She's doing well."

He hangs up the phone making his way over to his friends. "You're welcome." He huffed. Taylor sent him a slight smile, before running out together.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to school tomorrow!" Mal complained as they all ran back to their dorms.

*

Taylor quietly walked back to her dorm room hoping that Seb was asleep by this time. She walked in, quietly closed the door behind her and turned on the lights. She jumped when she turned around and saw Seb just sitting there.

"Where were you? Cerfew was 3 hours ago?" He asked in a whisper-yell voice.

"I was with my friends. No big deal."

"Girl, your a damn villian kid for god sake. You don't think I know what you and your friends are gonna do?"

"Look, we were just talking. End of discussion." Taylor said trying to end their conversation before Seb said something.

"I know you and your friends are trying to take the wand. I'm not stupid so don't try and deny it, Taylor."

"How?"

"You dropped your ring while we were talking so I went to give it back to you. That's when I figured out that you guys were here for the wand. Next time, don't leave the door slightly open."

"So I figured you already told Fairy Godmother on us?"

"Uh, nah. I mean, I could have. But, I am my mothers child after all."

"Alright then. What do you want out of it? Since you're not gonna say anything, you probablly want something."

"I don't. I just want to get to know you guys a little more. I also figured you probablly don't want to go back to the Isle. Just, let me know if you guys need help with anything. I know this place better than most. Anyways, I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

"K, thanks again. I really appreciate this, Seb."

"Anything for a friend."