~My Castle Crumbled Overnight~

Taylor walks around the corner of the hall with jay and Mal on each side of her, holding her school bag's strapp over one shoulder. Mal had one of the cookies they made last night in a small bag, ready to give to Ben.

She started second-guessing the plan. Yeah, she wanted to take over Auradon with her best friends, but it felt wrong making Ben part of this. He was one of the only people who truley understood her since they've got here last week. It just felt extra cruel playing toying with him.

"Look, it's Mal! And Taylor!" Alora said from a picnic table from the lower level waving at the two girls.

"Hey, Alora." Taylor greeted and waved back.

"Hi, Taylor." She looked to see Kira also sitting at the same table. She hadn't seen her since the day she tried out for the cheer team. She just waved to Kira. It seemed though Kira was trying to get to know Taylor a little more.

"Aren't you feeling kind of weird about this?" Jay asked as he leaned against the lockers. Taylor stood next to him. "I mean, it's not so bad here, you know."

"Are you insane?" Mal exclaimed. Taylor tried to defend Jay, but was cut off by Mal. "Long live evil! You're mean, you're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers in Jay's face.

"Thank's Mal. I needed to hear that." Jak said. Taylor huffed and rolled her eyes at Mal. She loved her, but if someone didn't share the same opinion as her, the thought low of that person.

Jay gestured Taylor to the railing leaving Mal at her locker. She held her song-writting journal against her chest as she walked over to the railing. She listened to Jay's flirting with the group of girls.

"He's annoying sometimes." Carlos scoffed nearby with Evie.

"Careful, jealousy makes you age faster." She mentioned as she examined her lips in the mirror.

Carlos shook her head at the girl. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous of Jay?"

"Not just about Jay. About Sebastian too, dummy." Evie sighed. "You're jealous because Jay knows how to express his feelings and Seb because he has a girlfriend." Carlos confusingly looked at her.

Evie stuffed her mirror into her bag. "Im just saying to hurry up and tell Tay about how you really feel. I heard that Mateo is single and might have eyes for her."

Carlos felt his ears heat up and turn read. "What? I-I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like her. I mean, yeah she's really pretty and an amazing song-writter! But, that doesn't mean I like her. She's been my besy friend since we were seven. It's always been like that."

"Carlos! Open your eyes. You like her. You've always liked her. You've never had compitition. The only boy Taylor was ever interested on the Island was Harry, and we all know what happened with them." Evie frowned. "But, face it, Carlos. Taylor's like the pretty new girl to you. Haven't you seen the way guys stare at her? She has so many people interested in her as we speak. As Taylor's best friend, and obviously yours as well, I'm telling you right now that you need to step up your game."

Carlos bit his bottom lip, "Eve, I'm nothing like these Auradon guys. And, even if I did like her, I know she wouldn't feel the same."

Evie sighed once again. "Carlos, you're so oblivious sometimes. She obviously likes you back. She just has a difficult time expressing her feelings. Haven't you heard the song's she's written. specifically the love ones? She wrote those about you. And I can comfirm that because she personally told me and Mal. She's not going to make the first move anytime soon. Your going to have to do that. I really want to see you two together and happy."