~Big Reputation~

The next afternoon, Taylor sat next to Seb in Remedial Goodness class listening to Godmother talk about family day.

"As you know, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to distance, and uh, other factors, we've arranged for a special treat. She smiled and ran up the the computer. She pressed a button which then showed Maleficent on the screen, who stood way to close to the camera.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear. Is this thing broken? I hate electronics." The woman mumbled.

The Core 5 besided Sed all got up from their seats and walked up behind FG. They all had warm smiled on their faces. Carlos held Dude in his arms as Taylor stayed close to his side.

"Evie, it's mommy!" EQ gasped as the screen finally started working on their end. "Look how beautiful. You know what they say. The poison apple doesn't fall to far from the tree."

Cruella then spoke. "Who's the old bat?"

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal said.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent teased.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" FG defended herself.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella 'till one A.M.?" Maleficent laughed. "I mean, really? What the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

"They were mice! They were not- they were mice." FG turned to the kids. Mal thanked her and gently pushed her to the side.

Maleficent gasped when Mal entered the frame. "Mal! I m-miss you." She studdered.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar said.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent questioned.

Taylor spoke up, "There's a big Coronation coming up. I think sometime after that."

"When?!"

Mal continued, "Friday, ten A.M."

"You sure I can;t see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that mag- you! You little nugget that I love so much." The woman spoke.

"Yes, I completely understand mother."

"Carlos!" Cruella exclaimed. "Is that a dog?" Dude started whimpering. "It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." Cruella spoke to her stuffed bog on her shoulder.

Carlos then stepped forward. "He's the perfect size for a pet! This dog loves me, and I love him! And FYI, your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!" He stood up for himself. taylor rubbed the side of his arm gently as he stepped back. Cruella and Jafar started bickering about Carlos' outburst towards his mother.

Jay then stepped forward turning off the computer. Taylor stared at the black screen with a frown on her face. Behind them, Seb got up from his place and started walking out of the class room giving his friends some time.

"I'm so sorry." Godmother softly said, stairing at the kids.

"Thanks for the special treat." Jay told her.

"Of course." She nodded.

Taylor turned on her heels and collected her bag from her desk. She walked towards the door with her friends and Carlos by her side. She reached and interwined their fingers together. Mal and Evie halted at the door making the others halt as well.

"M, what do you think our parent are going to do if we don't pull this off?" Evie whispered.

"I think they well be quietly disapointed in us, but ultimately proud of us for doing our best." Mal said with a smile.

"Really?" Carlos questioned.

"No, we're goners." Taylor spoke.

She and Carlos shared a small smile before following the girls out for their next class.

****

"Ok. we all know what this looks like," Mal said. The Core 5 were sitting around the table in the boys' room discussing their final plan for the wand. "So we'll be up on the dais under Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be at the very front. You all will be up on the balcony." Mal explained to the others before Carlos continued after her. Taylor sat in her spot by him listening and nodding her head all while she bit her lower lip.

"Ok, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the Island with the wand." He added, to which Mal nodded in approval.

"Evie, you'l use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." mal handed her a perfume bottle with some other type of substance that wasn't perfume inside it. "T, you're going to be our attack. If they try anything, were counting on you to freeze them all. Protect us, and the wand, got it?"

Taylor was playing with her nails as she nodded at Mal.

The 5 looked at each other as Mal quietly sat down in a chair and reading over her spell book. Taylor got up from her seat and walked over to Carlos' bed and layed on it as Carlos sat behind her and played with the ends of her golden blond hair.

Evie looked over Mal's shoulder and noticed the spell Mal was reading, "M, you want to break Ben's love spell?"

"Yeah, you know, for after. I've just been thinking, you know, when the villians finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy everything that is good and beautiful, ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra, cruel."

They all stared softly at Mal knowing how she might be feeling in that very moment. She slamed her book closed and walked out of the room. Taylor sat up as Carlos' hand fell from her hair. "I'm gonna go, guys." She said standing up from the bed. They all nodded as she picked up her bag.

Evie also decided that it was her turn to head out. Taylor turned to the other 3 VKs and sent them a small smile. "I'll see you all tomorrow." They nodded as the girl left their room, thinking about everything they'll be leaving behind when they steal the wand.

****

Taylor got to her dorm without anyone spotting her since it was past cerfew. She quietly walked into her dorm and turned on her lights seeing Seb in his bed on his phone. She thought nothing of it so she decided on changing until Seb spoke up.

"So, you're leaving her behind and imprison me when you get the wand?" He said without looking up from his phone.

"Seb-" Taylor got cut off be Seb speaking again.

"Why are you doing this? I get your all villian kids and everything, but you guys have everything you've ever wanted here. You guys are happy here. Jay's happy with the tourney team and pizza, Evie's happy with all the fashion programs here, Carlos is happy with you and Dude, Mal's happy with Ben, and you're happy just being here. Don't take over the world and leave everything that makes you happy now behind because it's not going to look good in the long run."

Taylor just stared at the floor with tears brewing in her eyes at Seb's explination. She wanted to take over the world, but she loved her life here in Auradon. She doesn't know what she should do with her life now.

"Goodnight, Tay." Seb said as Taylor smiled back at the boy. He turned off the light on his nightstand and fell asleep. She went to change into her pyjamas for the night.

****

Taylor's been up since she got back from Carlos and Jay's room and she hasn't slept since. She decided to sneak into the library and write a song. She normally did this when she couldn't sleep. She had many thoughts running through her head as she wrote this song. Taking about 20 minutes, she managed to finish writting and decided on performing it tomorrow for family day.