~Rotten to the Core~

Taylor softly chuckles as Mal steals a baby's lollipop holding it in the air in victory. People around them start cheering, but quickly turn into fear as they run away somg something, or in this case, someone. The five VKs turn around to find Mal's mother along with her henchmen.

"Stealing candy Mal! I'm so disappointed." Maleficent tells her daughter with dark purple hair.

"It was from a baby." Mal repsonds as she plasters a smirk on her face handing the candy to her mother.

"That's my nast little girl." Mal slightly chuckles handing it over to her mother, who then spits on it and holds in in her underarm for a quick second.

"Give it back to the dreadful creture." She says as she hands the lollipop to one of her henchmen.

"Mom-" Mal starts but is cut off.

Taylor doesn't pay much attention as Mal and her mother begin speaking to each other. She begane to pick at her perfetly painted black nails. As she did this, she thought of new ideas for her next song. Yes, she's a singer. She's been singing for as long as she can remember. At this point, she owns about 3 diaries all deticated to her song-writting. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she looked up from her nails and met with Carlos' gaze. Her dark blue eyes met with his chocolate brown eyes. He instantly blushed and looked away as a smirk crawled up her lips, as it always doesn when she caught him staring.

"Oh, there's news!" Maleficent shouted causing Taylor to look away from Carlos while Maleficent points at all five of them. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon."

Taylor's eyes instantly go wide as she starts stepping backwards. Only to be held back by one of Maleficent's henchmen. She aggressively pushed him off while saying, "Don't touch me."

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school with prissy pink princesses." Mal complains as Evie steps forward next to her. "And perfect princes!" Her smile fades at Mal's look. "Ugh." Is all Evie responds with.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay says as he hold up his hand to Carlos to high-five. Carlos ignores Jay's gesture stepping forward before ranting about Auradon.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said their rapid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." He looks up into the distance dramatically. Jay comes up behind the boy and barks behind him making Carlos jump.

"Yeah, and there's no way I'm stepping foot anywhere near Auradon, let alone the school itself. They're just going to kick me out right then and there because they're scared I'm going to 'freeze their hearts' or 'start and eternal winter'." Taylor mentions with an angry tone.

Mal nods agreeing with the other four VKs. "Yeah, mom. We're not going."

Maleficent smirks. "Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's about world domination. Knuckleheads!" She says.

"Mal~" She continues on in a sing-song voice. The 5 VKs follow the lead villian of the Isle back to their place. Taylor follows behind everyone walking slower than the others. Carlos notices and stops in his tracks waiting for her to catch up.

"Tay, you doin' alright?" He asks once Taylor walks right next to him.

"No, I'm not going to a stupid preppy school in the place they sent me away from. I want to stay here, Los."

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't want to go either. I really don't want to see a dog." He mentions making Taylor chuckle at his comment.