~Honey, I Rose Up From The Dead, I Do It All The Time ~

Jane, Lonnie, and Alora had left the room not long after two of them ripped their skirts. Carlos eventually joined the three girls in Mal and Evie's room. He carried his laptop with him along with Dude who was laying on Mal's bed.

Taylor put her earbuds into her ear and listened to music on something called a phone. It's what Ben called it when he gave it to her. She hummed the tune of her demo while writting a new song in her journal.

Carlos looked over to her writting with the sun beaming on her bringing out her dark blue eyes. Carlos go lost in her gaze whish made his feeling for her the most obvious thing in the world. Yet, Taylor had no idea about them. He's tried to convince himself that someone like her wouldn't like someone like him. But, since arriving in Audadon, his feelings have only grown for the girl.

"Oh yeah!" Jay walked into thr room wearing his new tourney jersey. Carlos' head snapped to look at his friend without noticing the giggle that came from Evie when she caught him staring.

Taylor pulled out her earbuds. "Nice jearsy, Jay." She said as Carlos whistled.

"Did your plan work with Jane?" Jay asked leaning against the bedpost. "Are you going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't struck out?" Mal hissed as she glased at Jay.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos sighed.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal said and flicked his head turning the pages in her spell book.

"We can do this, if we stick together." Jay said slightly raising his voice.

Taylor bites the inside of her cheek as she stares up at him.

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal added. "Because we're rotten..."

"To the core." The rest of them finished. Taylor closes her journal and stands up from where she was sitting.

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at Coronation and we all get to go." Evie said. "And I have nothing to wear, of course."

All their heads shot to Evie as they stare at her in disbelief that she was only saying this now.

There was a knock at the door which Taylor went to answer. "Hold that thought." She told the others as she opened the door revealing Ben.

"Hey."

"Mal! It's for you!" Taylor slightly yelled with gleam in her eyes. Ben's eyebrown furrowed in confusion.

Mal stood next to Taylor, the others not far behind. "I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you ad any questions or anything that you needed." Ben spoke.

Mal shrugged. "Not that I know."

Ben had a dissapointed look on his face. "Well, if you need anything, just-"

"Oh wait! Is it true that we all get to go to you Coronation?" Mal asked while she gestured towards her and the others.

Ben nodded. "Yeah, the whole school goes."

"Wow, that is beyond exciting." Mal said, "Do you think that it's possible that the five of us could stand in the front row next to to Fairy Godmother just so we could, soak up all that goodness?"

"I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." Ben said.

"And your girlfriend?" Mal questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Ben apoligized.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Mal slammed the door in Ben's face and turned on her heels. "I think it's time Benny-boo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a new love spell."