~And To The Fella Over There With The Hella Good Hair~

Throughout the last six months in Auradon, its been pretty hectic. Mal ad Ben have been touring the kingdoms, Evie's been working on her clothing line, Jay's been involving himself in more sports as well as being in a relationship with Alora, Carlos has been working more on some tech projects, and Taylor's been working on her song writting and designing different album covers for the future. The Core 5's lives had dramatically changed in such little time, and it was difficult for Taylor to get used to.

"Okay, Evie I cannot breathe." Mal says as Evie tightened her vibrant yellow dress in preperation for Cotillion. Mal's hair was now a slightly lighter blond than Taylor's hair making the girls almost look like sisters. Taylos didn't say anything, but thought the blond didn't fit Mal's style very well.

"Well, you can breathe after Cotillion." Evie sighed.

"I sincerely doubt that. I have at least twenty more events directly behind it and I can't ever remember what as single one of them it." Mal said. From one of the beds, Taylor sent the lighter blond a sympathetic smile. Mal's life has been going crazy for a while now. Taylor and the others now rarely see the girl.

Evie gasped to Mal's stress rant. "Impeccable." Taylor sighed and she waved her hands softly making ice form around them. She was mesmerised as she was finally able to freely use her powers here.

"Taylor, Evie, do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we werw back on the Isle right now?" Mal asked the two girls as she glanced over to her old purple jacke on the hanger hooked on the wall.

Taylor scoffed, she stood up and made her way over to the mirror on the wall to touch up her eyeliner. She thought about this, and she missed it a little. She missed the freedom of the Isle. The ability to do whatever she desired without consequences.

Evie sarcastically chuckled in response to Mal's claim. "That's funny." Music then started playing throught the tv, "Ah, look who's on tv."

"As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmin. Six months ago, no one thgought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last. Mal must be counting down the days until the royal cotillion, when she will officially become a lady of the court." Mal gasped as she ran and snatched her spell book from the bed side table. Taylor looked over at her and made eye contact with Evie, who looked just as concerned as her.

"Read it fast at lightning speed, remember everything I need." She muttered. She flicked her hand and opened her english book as she began to read through it.

"I know Mal's secret to fitting in and Ben wouldn't like it one bit." Evie said. "Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already."

"Evie, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal told her.

"Well, as your best friend, I think this book, belongs in the museum along with my mirror and Taylor's gloves." Evie added. "Don't gie me that face. Put the pout away. Mhm, you know I'm right.

Taylor sighed as she left her spot from the mirror and joined her 2 friends near the beds. "You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?"

"Like stealing and lying and fighting? No!" Evie exclaimed. Taylor frowned. "Maybe a little..." Evie sent her a look and Taylor shrugged in her defence. "Eve, I'm being locked up in this place. Everyone's still scared of me and what I can do. Even Elsa and Anna and Kira and Kris."

Evie looked at the two and takes their hands. "But look at where we are. We're in Audaon! And we're Auradon girls now."

"Since Mal revealed her love of strawberried, she had recieved hundreds of cartons from her admires." The tv reporter said as the tv kept playing making the three girls pay attention to the screen. "See, this is the land of oppertunity. We can be, whatever we wanna be here. So, let's just leave the past where it should be, okay?" Evie looked at the two girls and smiled softly at them. Taylor sighed and folded her arms across her chest as Evie gave her a squeeze on the shoulder as a comfort.

"I mean, look at these shoes! Look at them!" Evie gushed at the blue and yellow shoes, chuckling. Taylor send the girl a slight smile and a small laugh.