"Hey, is there any -" Jimin and Minjeong immediately broke their lips apart and Minjeong nearly fell over as someone opened their door speaking. They both looked toward to see Ning, who exclaimed. "Oh my god!" She immediately left the room and closed the door. "Sorry!"

"Fucking Ning," Jimin muttered, less upset about Ning walking in on them and more upset about the fact that her chance at hot morning sex had just been taken away.

"Actually I think I was about to be fucking you," Minjeong corrected, lying on the bed next to Jimin, who frowned.

"That's not funny," Jimin muttered.

There was a quiet knock on Minjeong's door, and the copper-haired girl slipped her bare legs under her blanket as Ning called, "Is it safe?"

"Yes," Minjeong called, and Ning slowly opened the door.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't think about the fact that um... yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine," Minjeong insisted, though Jimin was still quite grouchy as she just sat up a bit and looked over at the brunette by the door.

"What's up?" she asked, trying not to sound like an upset, horny teenage girl.

"Wanted to ask Minjeong if there was something I could start making for breakfast?" Ning asked, looking back at Minjeong.

Minjeong shrugged. "I'll come down and find something. Give me a second to get pants on." Ning nodded, and then she left the room, purposefully closing the door behind her. "I don't wanna get up," Jimin whined, still frustrated.

"So stay here," Minjeong said, smiling an amused smile as she got out of her bed. She leaned down to give Jimin a quick kiss, and then she went to her closet to get some pants. "What do you want to eat?"

"Do you even cook?" Jimin asked her.

"To an extent," Minjeong answered, pulling on the sweats she'd grabbed. "What do you want?"

"You," Jimin said bluntly, raising her eyebrows a little bit.

"I meant for breakfast, Jimin."

"Yeah, so did I," Jimin insisted, smiling a wide, cheeky smile.

Minjeong rolled her eyes and shook her head, though her lips were turned up in a slight smile. "I'll be downstairs making breakfast."

"Fine," Jimin muttered, and her girlfriend left the room. Sighing, Jimin ignored the feeling in between her legs as she got up and stretched again. She lazily made her way downstairs after her Minjeong, who was already in the kitchen doing something or another when Jimin got to the living room. Ning wasn't in there - she was probably in the kitchen with Minjeong - but everyone else in the living room was starting to wake up.

"My head," Seulgi groaned from one of the couches.

"Shh," Aeri muttered from the other couch, and then she slowly sat up. "Jimin, know where the aspirin is?"

"Nope," Jimin answered.

"How are you awake without aspirin?" Jaemin muttered from the third couch as he sat up.

Ning came into the living room suddenly with a handful of pills and some bottles of water, and began distributing them. "Jimin had a different kind of wake up call, that's how."

"You're not allowed to joke about that, Ning, I might still have to kill you for messing up that wake up call,"

Clarke said, and of course, despite the fact that she was mildly upset, she was joking.

"Hey, I'm just glad I didn't walk in a minute later," Ning said, smirking.

"Stop talking so loud," Aeri groaned, taking back her aspirin and downing half of the water bottle that was handed to her. "Is someone making food?"