Chapter 37: We made it!

Midoriya POV:
Every Muscle was aching. My legs feel like they barely survived a meat grinder and my head was hurting so much that as soon as I opened my eyes everything became a blur and I felt nauseous. "Hey! Look who managed to wake up." I looked over to where the voice was coming from. A tall buffed up man stood next to me. He was practically bald and was covered in Tattoos and Piercings. Over his left eye down to his mouth and ending right before the chin was a big scar. He was wearing a white tank top. "Hey there, I'm Terry-" Before he could finish his sentence I leaned over the edge of the bed and barfed right in font of his feet. "Oh dear, are you feeling ok?" He ignored the mess on the floor and rushed over to me. He helped me straighten up and asked: "Do you need some water?" Weirdly enough all of a sudden I felt a lot better. My body was still in Pain but the headache had vanished and my sight became clear again. "I think I'm fine." I answered. "Are you sure sweetie?" I nodded. He adjusted some pillows behind me and I leaned against them. Once I did I finally had a chance to look around. In front of me were two extra beds. First I just noticed two people laying in them sleeping but in the next moment I realised it was Shoto and Kacchan. "Wait?! Where are we?" "Where we are? Oh we are in Highland Meadows. A village with most efficient farm work and the most beautiful outlooks over Silverbrook! You and your Friends over there sure risked a whole lot to get up here I must say." Once he mentioned Silverbrook Village all of it came back to me. "They followed me?" "Followed you? If that's all they did they must be incredible-" "Are they going to be ok?" "Hm? You sure like interrupting people don't you? Well, most of it is just exhaustion and starvation but even the couple of bones that where broken won't cause to big problems. You are definitely the one who got hurt most. I mean for a second there I wasn't sure you would-... Never mind." I sighed in relive. Terry smiled. "Well I guess I'll let you rest for a little bit longer. And don't worry about your friends you hear me?" Terry left the room and came back not much longer with a mop. He started cleaning the mess I've made. "Sorry" "Oh! Stuff like that happens" Once he was done and about to leave I stoped him. "Terry?" "Yes, darling?" "Could you do me a favour and carry me over there." I pointed over to the other two beds. "Oh, one of those two your boyfriend?" He looked at me exited while raising his eye brows. "Both are actually." "Oh, what you don't say!" He quickly walked over to the others and carefully pushed one of the beds over to the others while making sure he wouldn't wake either up. Then he picked me up and carefully let me down in between Shoto and Kacchan. "Tank you, Terry! "Don't mention it. I'll be checking on you later again, ok?" I nodded. Then he left. I laid back down. I was facing Shoto as he slowly opened his eyes. "Hi" he said "Hey" Then he moved closer and took me into his arms. "I missed you." He mumbled before falling back asleep. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. Then I smiled, wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. "I missed you too!"

Someone was caressing through my hair the next time I woke up. Kacchan and Shoto were talking about something but I was too tired to listen. Their voices alone were already relaxing without me having to understand what they were saying. I slowly opened my eyes. Kacchan was snuggled up behind me and played with my hair. Shoto who still laid in front of me noiced that I was awake first. "Good Morning there, Sleeping Beauty" "It was about time you woke up, stupid nerd" Kacchan added. "Good Morning" I mumbled. "How are you feeling?" Shoto asked "Are you in any Pain?" I just nodded and closed my eyes again. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Kacchan said. "Any particular place where it hurts the most?" Shoto kept asking. "My legs" "Makes sense." For a few seconds we just laid there not saying anything. "We were really worried there for-" "I'm sorry!" I interrupted Shoto. "I'm really sorry for fighting with you and running off and putting you guys in danger and.. and-" "And for nearly dying on us?" Kacchan mentioned. I hid my face in Shoto's chest. "So, were you serious? ... Do you actually want to stay?" he asked. The truth was I didn't know back then. I had no clue what I wanted. I didn't know what the right thing to do was. "What about those extras: your friends? What about your Mom, All Might and everyone else? You willing to throw all that away and play hero for this world even though the actual world needs a hero like you way more?" I couldn't answer. "And what about us? If we wanted to leave... Would you just let us go? Would you still be okay if you were left alone in this world? And even if we didn't leave are you willing to be called responsible for us staying here for you?" I tried to say something against that. There was no way I would let them stay here because they are worried I'll get hurt. But Kacchan kept talking. "Because that's exactly what we would do! You might be willing to throw everything away without a second thought. You might be willing to throw away what we have right now for someone else but that doesn't count for us. We don't want to loose you. And this has nothing to do with us thinking you are weak or something because if we would be for real you aren't!" A lump formed inside my throat. Then all of a sudden he stoped talking. Neither of the two did. "Let's not talk about this right now" Shoto spoke up. "Just think about what Katsuki said. It feels like we aren't even close to getting out of here yet so no reason to stress it." "So we just run around this world headless not having a clue what the plan is?" "Katsuki. Please, enough for now..." Kacchan didn't argue with him but it was obvious he wasn't satisfied with that answer.

"Hey you two, in the bathroom connected to this room is a pretty big bathtub. I bet we'll all fit inside." Shoto then suggested. "I'm sure it will feel nice on our sore muscles." "Yeah, that be nice right now" Kacchan answered. "Fine then. I'll get everything ready you two lay in bed for a little bit longer." Shoto said and got up. As soon as he had entered the Bathroom Kacchan and I were alone. "Listen Deku" he sighed "I'm not mad at you. It's just..." I tuned around to properly face him. "If you start thinking about stuff like that you should tell us. We are your Boyfriends now. That means every decision you make especially big ones like that will affect us as well. We worry about you because you mean crazy much to us, okay? It's not wrong or a mistake to think about stuff like that just..." it was obvious he struggled to express himself in that moment. "I understand" I said to relive him from the stress of getting his point across. "I'm really sorry. I won't do stupid stuff like what I did the last days again." "Fine, I can accept that apology for now but please think about what I told you before." "I will." Not often have I seen Kacchan this serious before. He wasn't rude or mean, he wasn't angry. Just serious.

To be continued ...