Chapter 15: Todoroki angst!

Todoroki POV:
With shaking hands he held his mug full of hot tea against his red, ice cold nose. He was always cold. Not even the blanket wich was wrapped around him could help. If I only had my quirk. I could warm that green haired ice block up in no time. Another reason we should find a way out. But then sometimes I just wish we could stay here forever.
"Sho? You alright?" I quickly lightened my expression. "I am fine, don't worry." I replied to Izuku. "Are they messing with your mind again?" That caught Katsuki's attention. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the couch Izuku and I were sitting on. He stood behind me as he gently placed his strong hands on my shoulders. I looked at him. It was obvious he still struggled with the hole giving affection thing but he gave me a little smile. I smiled back. "You know?" Katsuki finally broke the silence "We ask because we may be able to help or at least comfort you a bit." Izuku slid a bit closer. Then he carefully touched my cheeks with his frozen fingers. It kind of felt good to have his cold hand on my warm cheek. I took my hand and placed it on top of his. Then I closed my eyes.
Why was it so hard to keep my cool since I first woke up here? The other two seemed rather chill. Of course it's the influence of the Spectator but why is he so focused on me?
"I am fine, don't worry." I raised my head and gave both of them a genuine smile. Then I stood up and left the room.

I walked up the stairs and entered our bedroom. After sitting down on the edge of the bed I buried my face in my open palms. I had an uneasy feeling. If my mind is actually played with how do I know that these feelings are real and mine? How do I know I really love Katsuki and Izuku? The last thing I want to do is hurt either of those two. How do I know wich are my thoughts and wich are those of the Spectator?
I crawled in the bed and curled up into a human ball before I hid under the covers.

"I just don't feel like myself anymore..."

I must have cried for another hour before I dosed of. But I wasn't able to fall into a deep sleep. I was cold and the mattress wasn't as comfortable as it used to be. I constantly had the feeling I was being watched and it made me feel unsafe. All I could think about was that some crazy stranger was controlling my brain now. What if they make me hurt the people I love?

And all of a sudden all these thoughts turned into thin air. A pleasant feeling from deep in my chest started to rush through my veins. In just one second this heavy weight lifted and flew away. I felt safe and the mattress was as comfortable as it used to be. And even though two of the four arms holding me where ice cold it felt so warm.
In this moment it all came back to me. Who I was and what I was feeling. The exhaustion hit me and in just a few minutes I finally fell into a deep slumber.

Bakugo POV:
He was up there for at least an hour. If not an hour and a half. I started to seriously worry. I wanted to give him some space but what if he needs us right now? I looked over to Deku. His eyes where closing and opening and it looked like he would fall asleep soon. It was getting pretty late after all. I walked over to him, carefully lived him up and carried him in my arms upstairs.
I knocked on the Bedroom door before entering. Shoto was laying in bed cramped up under a blanket. I could barely hear it but he was whimpering and sobbing. That Idiot! I put Deku next to him. Then I slowly pulled the blanked down to see Shoto's face. His eyes were swollen hand he was sweating. He really didn't look good. Must have cried the entire time. Maybe we should have come earlier after all.
Deku opened his tired eyes a bit. As soon as he saw Shoto he reached out for him, grabbed him and pulled him very close. As if he was just a plush Deku held Shoto secure in his arms. I layer down next to them and joined the cuddle. What a nice feeling. My eyes closed and I quickly fell asleep.
"What a dumbass. We just want to help him. Such a crybaby!" I thought to myself.

To be continued ...