Chapter 3: Far away the sun still shines!

°Back at the dorms - already past 5pm. The sun slowly starting to set°
Bakugo POV:
I entered the main hallway and took a quick look in the common room. Raccoon Eyes and Tape Face where sitting on the sofa talking about something unimportant. When they spotted me they quickly greeted me and went back to their conversation.
Four Eyes and Round Face were sitting at one of the tables further in the back.. I wondered where Deku was since he was always hanging around them. I quickly forgot about it and went to my room. For some reason I was extremely tired so I decided to take a little nap.

°At the same time somewhere between some trees close to UA°
Midoriya POV:
"That was all for today. You should go back and rest" All Might said to me realising I wasn't concentrated. "Ok..." I put my school jacket back on and picked up my backpack.
All Might took me back to the dorms and on the way he asked about the thoughts running through my head. First I hesitated but I told him about my dream. On his question why it bugged me so much I had no answer.

We arrived and I said goodbye to All Might. Already leaving he told me: "Don't forget to take a nap and rest up" I nodded and entered the building.
I quickly greeted everyone in the common room and made my way upstairs. To get to my room I had to go past Kacchan's room. His door was slightly open and I took a careful look inside. He was laying on his bed and probable asleep. After whispering a "Hi, I am back" I went to my room. I entered and closed the door behind me. "As if Kacchan would even care in the slightest wether I am back. Why am I saying hello and telling him I am home as if I where his Husband coming home after a long day of work?" I thought to myself.
I took of my backpack, slipped out of my shoes and let myself fall on the bed. I didn't feel that well today. And it wasn't just the dream. My legs where heavy, my chest burning, my throat dry and my head was pounding, giving me a terrible headache. I didn't tell All Might because it was probable just a cold and I didn't want to worry him. I quickly fell asleep.

I was slowly waking up. The sun was shining so bright I couldn't open my eyes. Did I sleep so long? But how is that much sun entering my room? I fellt a gras like structure in the palm of my hand. Huh? I straightened up and looked around.
... HUH?!
I was sitting on a moss and gras bed, laying on top of a small hill wich was surrounded by lots and lost of trees.
How did I get here? Where is here? Is this a dream? Am I gong to die again? ...
Strong hands grabbed me from behind. I got jumped and so scared that I gave of a silent but high pitched scream from the bottom of my chest. I wasn't brave enough to turn around. Please let this be a dream ... please let this be a dream!

"MIDORIYA!? Is that you?" I knew that voice. I quickly turned around to spot a completely agitated Shoto. His hair was tousled and he had dark circles under his eyes. For a moment I wasn't sure if the person looking at me isn't completely crazy. "Ye-Yeah? I guess so?" I answered his question. His shocked and confused expression relaxed. He started laughing out of sheer relief. It was a bit creepy to see the otherwise so relaxed and unfazed Shoto so disheveled.

°A few minutes after Todoroki fainted°
Todoroki woke up on the hill surrounded by a forest just like Midoriya did. As well as Midoriya he wasn't wearing his school uniform anymore. Instead he was wearing a pajama-style two-piece outfit with a light grey colour and at least two sizes to large.
He was more then just confused wich is why he started looking around. While sneaking through the unknown territory like a stray dog he saw creepy shadows and heard goosebumps giving noises.

Todoroki POV:
I was wondering around for hours in a constant state of fear when I finally met someone else.
It was a middle aged man between 29 and 35 years old. His clothes looked similar to mine just that his where very dirty and completely ripped and torn apart. His hair was pretty long and he had a scruffy bearded. His body was covered in bruises and scratches. He was so thin he probable didn't eat in weeks.
I wanted to ask if he needed help but as soon as he noticed me he stared running towards me. His eyes looked like he was ready to kill me. And when I tried to stop him with my ice nothing happened. It didn't work, like I never had such a power. My Fire didn't work either. Where was my quirk?
In that moment he was able to caught me of guard. The guy grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me to the floor. For someone so messed up he was unbelievable strong.
"KILL ME, PLEASE END IT ALREADY! I CAN'T COMMIT SUICIDE IN THIS HELL. YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE! SO PLEASE, KILL ME!"

To be continued ...