Chapter 30: Reunited!

Todoroki POV:
I left first thing in the morning. Magnus had told me a little bit about the city and how to get around here. Then he gave me some fresh clothes for all three of us and I packed my bag. "Come back anytime you need something kid! And promise you'll bring over your friends sometime!" "Promise!" I waved one last time then I started running. As I stormed around the corner I nearly fell but catched myself last minute. It felt like I ran for miles and miles before I finally spotted it. I saw the little fence stopping people from dropping into the rushing water. I saw the big lantern still burning and the little plants slowly climbing it up to the top. And then I saw Katsuki and then Izuku both running towards the lantern from different directions. Just like I was. In the next moment I felt Katsuki's arms wrapping around me and Izuku right next me already sobbing again. "I missed you" I whispered. "I missed you t0o" Izuku cried. "I missed you the most" Katsuki proudly answered. We stood there for a couple of minutes just holding tightly onto each other. As we slowly loosened the grip Katsuki gently wiped the tears off Izuku's cheeks "Don't cry, nerd." Then he grabbed both our hands and we strolled around the streets for a little bit.

Midoriya POV:
Kacchan held on to both our hands as if he was scared we'd run off as soon as he let go. While we were walking through the streets, stopping a couple of times to have a look at all the stores, I slowly started to get hungry. "Hey guys! You want to choose one of these restaurants and have breakfast together?" Both kept silent. "Kacchan? Shoto?" We stopped. "Well how much money did you guys earn anyway?" Shoto asked. Both Kacchan and Shoto didn't really look satisfied with what they had earned. I could see. "Alright on three we all show how much we have." I said. "Three... Two... One" All three of us held out little sacks. While my two could barely hold all 626 coins, Kacchan's and Shoto's still only had one coin in it. Both starred at my yield for a little bit. Then both of them, embarrassed for not having earned anything, looked away at the same time as if they had planed it. I couldn't help but start giggling. "Are you making fun of me, nerd?! Huuuuu?!" I bursted out laughing and Shoto started giggling too. Even Kacchan had to hide a little smile as he watched us enjoy ourselves. "Don't worry! I have enough to pay for all of us! On that matter, we should probable split it up. That way if we loose some or it get's stolen it won't be all together." In total I had earned 625 Gold plus my one gold from the beginning. Both Kacchan and Shoto had their one from the beginnin. So we split up the 628 Gold into 2x 209 and 1x 210.
We then chose a little restaurant away from all the daily tumult and got seated.

While we enjoyed our breakfast each of us told the others what we have done the last couple of days. What Shoto told us worried both Kacchan and I but we knew we couldn't do anything about it right now so we left it at that. When I asked if we could take a look at the north wings farms as planned Shoto quickly agreed. Kacchan on the other had was sceptical. He preferred to keep following the book but after talking about it for a bit he eventually agreed as well. Our tap was 330 Silver. Because we were all well rested we decided to leave Silverbrook Village today already. We all agreed it would be best to get to the farm as quick as possible so we could get back on track.

"So, do you even know how we get to that farm you talked about?" Kacchan asked while we left the restaurant. "Not exactly..." "HUH?!" "Listen, I know it's somewhere north I just don't exactly know where in the north..." "DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG 'NORTH' IS?!" "Does that mean we have to climb up that mountain?" Shoto pointed towards the mountain Elizabeth had told me about. It was the same mountain the towns water came from, and the one leading the water through the middle of Silverbrook. "As far as I'm aware it's suppose to lay somewhere behind it, yeah." I answered. "Great." Kacchan sighed. "How do we even get up there?" "There must be some kind of path" I answered "As I told you before, all the resources for the north wing somehow made it down that mountain for years. So there must be some kind of path leading up and down." "That's true, but no one came down there for a while. Maybe the path was destroyed and is now inaccessible or it has become too dangerous to use. At least that would explain why the farm hasn't delivered in so long." Shoto argued. "Let's just go and check it out. No use in speculating if we haven't even seen it up close yet." Kacchan added and we started heading in the mountains direction.

Bakugo POV:
It didn't take long until we arrived at the north wing. Deku made it clear that he felt bad about it but we decided to sneak around the people anyway. We didn't want to get stuck because some extras wanted to have a smalltalk. Throughout the entire way the unbearable smell and a hygiene wich screamed infection and illness almost made me want to vomit. I seriously questioned how Deku was able to survive it here for a little over two days. I was pretty sure Half-n-half felt similar. Because since I had seen him for the first time there has never been an occasion where his face wore such a strong expression. Luckily we didn't run into any people and could make it through the north wing in about 15 - 20 minutes.

As we exited the north wing it was as though someone had drawn a line and behind it not a single house was build. Not even one house standing out a little. All ended at the same exact point. No path, no tree, nothing. Only the water that over time had somehow dug a deepened path through the hard ground and was now flowing all the way down to the city. Between the Town and the Mountain where about 15 meters, wich meant from here we could see the mountain wall much better. It wasn't really a typical one though. Instead of going diagonally downwards, it feels more like we were standing in a ravine. As we walked a little bit closer we spottet some kind of stairs leading up in a zigzag shape. Once we stood right in front of them it was obvious that they were barely usable anymore. Some steps were completely gone others had loose stones. Plants covered up half of the still walkable areas. The rest of the staircase was partially blocked by small boulders wich must have dropped down from the top over time. Wich also meant that this mountain wall was unstable enough for us to likely be crush once we decide to take the stairs up. Over all taking this way up was a really stupid idea. But of course Deku had to insist taking it. Wich proved how utterly hopeless he would be without us!

To be continued ...