Chapter 4: Lost in questions!

Todoroki POV:
The guy grabbed my shoulders and slammed me to the ground. He bowed close to my face and started screaming in my ears:
"KILL ME, PLEASE END IT ALREADY! I CAN'T COMMIT SUICIDE IN THIS HELL! YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE! SO PLEASE, KILL ME!"
The sticks and stones laying on the hard ground pierced in my back. The fall wasn't very soft either. I struggled as much as I could but the more I moved the more my back was hurting. He jus wouldn't let me go. It felt like he was squeezing the blood out of my arms. I couldn't free myself so I started screaming for help. "No one hears you. No one is there. No one. Never ... Welcome in hell my friend" The guy whispered in my ear. I was shaking as he continued, giggling with those crazy eyes: "I was 15... 15 do you understand? You know how old I am now. I couldn't answer it myself. I lost count. But I must be about 23. That's 8 years ... 8 years. Do you get it now? There is no escape from this awful place. No escape..." a tear ran down his cheek as he talked with a shaking voice. In that moment his grip loosened and I used my only opportunity to push him away. I got up and before I could start running he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back to the ground. He looked me deep in the eyes "Please don't leave me. Being alone drives me insane". I used my second leg to kick him off. As soon as I was free I started running as fast as I could. Nothing could stop me. I wasn't really sure where I was running to but it didn't took long until I saw a clearing up ahead. It was the small hill I woke up on appearing behind some trees. I froze as I saw someone siting at its top. "Not another one, please!" I whispered to myself. Wait I know this green hair, Midoriya?!

°Back in the dorms°
Bakugo POV:
I woke up with a pounding head, a dry throat and a burning chest. It was 9pm already. I tried standing up. My legs felt so heavy. When I finally came to my feet again I staggered down the stairs. Shitty Hair and Dunce Face were back. They were just telling the others what had happened and that Todoroki wasn't waking up anymore wich is why he stays in the nurses office for the time being. If he wouldn't get better by tomorrow the teachers would call an ambulance. While talking some of my classmates had already started cooking and just finished. Ponytail had spotted me standing in the door frame. Seeing as I was still in the Hallway she told me to go get Deku.
How annoying. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to his room. "Hey Deku! Time to eat!" He didn't answer so I slammed the door open. I saw him laying on his bed, sleeping like a rock. So I shouted a little louder: "Deku! Wake up! Fu**ing Dinner is ready!" He wasn't waking up. I let out a loud sigh. I walked up to his bed and started shaking him while repeating: "DEKU! WAKE THE HELL UP. Oh my god you are so annoying! Deku! ... Deku?" No answer or any kind of reaction. "DEKU?!" Again nothing. "Hey! You are not funny just go to dinner already!" ... Nothing ...
I slowly started to panic. "DEKU!". Kirishima and Racoon Eyes stormed in Dekus room "What is it? Why are you screaming?" They both said at the same time.

°Meanwhile°
Midoriya POV:
Tears running down his cheek as he giggles with a bright smile on his face. I wanted to touch his shoulder to calm him a little, but he moved away and his face went blank. He stared at the floor we were sitting on. "A-Are you ... Are you hurt?" I asked not understanding what was going on at all. Shoto wasn't reacting so I asked: "What happened?" He loosened his stare and looked up at my worried face. A few seconds later he whispered: "Midoriya? ... Am I going insane?"
I shook my head as hard as I could even though I wasn't 100% sure he was perfectly fine either.

We sat in front of each other for another few minutes in complete silence. Then I stood up and reached for Shoto's hand. I helped him up. It was hard to decide what to do next. No matter how much I thought about it I couldn't get to a logical conclusion:
"How did we get here? Where are we? How do we get Home? What should we do next? Are we still in Japan? How far are we actually away? Are the others searching for us? Can they even find us? Where did our clothes go? Should we try to find our way back or is it hopeless? How are we even suppose to survive? What happened to Shoto? Are there more of our classmates here? Why..." "Midoriya? You are doing that mumble thing again" Shoto pulled me out of my thoughts.
We decided that the best idea would be to walk in one direction till we find maybe a house or a street or anything that could lead us to civilisation. On the way Shoto started talking. He told me what he last remembered before waking up here and what had happened since. I listened carefully and tried to understand our situation a little better. But in the end I got more questions then answers.
How was it possible for our Quirks to disappear? Is someone with Mr. Aizawas quirk constantly watching us? Implausible.

To be continued...