The Cruelty of the Lion King

Start from the beginning

" Woah, sounds like a big deal", said Arash, then he glanced at Hektor and asked," And who you might be?", Hektor shrugged not wishing to tell anything about himself, but Da Vinci quickly replied with a smile," He is Hektor, and he is one of the servants of my stalwart master, alongside other two who are here", Hektor hearing that wanted to ask Leonardo is she is really normal, alas, he didn't knew how abnormal this gender-bended beauty was.

" Um, Master? I guess I would like to meet him", he said, she nodded and then asked him," We suspect that the key to this incident lies within the Holy City, so how do we get in there?", he sighed and started explaining her everything he knew, from how the Holy City was formed to how the gates opened on the full moon night, and it happened that the gates of the holy city will open tonight as well after that Lucius left two of them, and soon Arash left as well.

Meanwhile, Ritsuka, Mash, and Kiyohime met a mother and child who were extremely hungry and he helped them, then they reunited with Hektor and Da Vinci and got to know about the Holy Selection, finally, they waited till midnight before the entrance of the Holy City, finally, the gates of the city opened and they entered with other refugees.

Ritsuka, Da Vinci, Mash, and Kiyohime entered the Holy City while Hektor remained outside as the situation was very suspicious and thus he was there to give them help to retreat if the situation arises. Thus, the group entered, and Bedivere disguised in a robe too entered with them, all of them glanced at the soldiers stationed near the wall fully claded in metal. It didn't take a second for Da Vinci to recognize them as Golems.

Once all of the refugees have entered the gates closed, and then all of them looked forward to see a blonde man claded in armor standing in front of them, he said," Welcome candidates of the Holy Section, I am one of the Knights of the Round Table, Gawain... Our Holy City, Camelot is the perfect utopia, a Millennial kingdom filled with pure white, beyond these gates behind me, a Paradise awaits, let's appeal to the King's magnanimity!".

He raised his hands, and people gasped in joy hearing his words, suddenly he turned backwards and knelt on the ground. Then above him on the fortress, fires lit up on torches as a person fully claded in metal armor appeared in front of everyone, she said in a clear feminine voice," Those who can be led to the farthest end are few. Humans are bound by the chain of fate, thus I will make this selection", she raised her hand, and her palm shone brightly in golden color, and four beams of light appeared on four people present below.

She continued her speech," Souls that have not been tainted, free of any wickedness and corruption. Humans are born of eternal and immutable purity, I extend an invitation to only these four, Go forth and collect them, Sir Gawain", then she left. Gawain stood up from his position and turned around to face the crowd, then he said," Everyone, I am afraid of the decision that I am about to make, but this is also necessary to ensure the continuity of mankind, right now, the Holy Selection starts!".

As he finished his words, the Golems quickly took a battle stance and started approaching the scared crowd, a barrage of arrows from all sides rained upon the crowd, piercing their mortal bodies and harvesting their lives. People started panicking and running to save their life, but it was futile as Golems started swinging their weapons, harvesting the lives of people who managed to survive the rain of arrows.

" This is bad, we have to retreat! Mash, Kiyohime I leave Fujimaru to you", said Da Vinci understanding the situation, although they had Kiyohime and Hector together with them it was no way near to facing the legendary knights of the Round Table, thankfully it was enough for them to make a safe retreat. They nodded and started getting back suddenly their eyes fell on the pair of mother and son who they had helped earlier, a Golem was approaching them and was about to swing it's axe down on her.