Epilogue

Nanon walk down to the bus and he look around him. The perfect place that he's gonna spend his time with his pocket money.

To be honest, Nanon prefer lives like this because he doesn't feel like obssessed with someone and hurted someone at home.

He was so free in here. After he's awaken from his long sleep, he look around him. His uncle, his aunt and a kid. That's Nanon only family and he already figure it out that his uncle loves him but not his aunt.

That kid, seems doesn't bother much his presence but he doesn't care much about it.

"give me ice latte with doubleshot" Nanon said when he approach the barista at coffee shop.

"name please?"

"Nanon"

The barista write his name on the cup and told him to wait for a while for his coffee to arrived.

"long time no see you, I thought you never came again" someone said and Nanon startle a little bit.

Someone with handsome face, fierce eyes and sharp features face. Damn, this man is perfect!

But wait, who's this man? Why he didn't get any information in his head about this man?

That man chuckles a little. "I always saw you from a far and you always ordered ice chocolate and just played game on your phone but I didn't see you for a long time. So, I might be nosy about you but I don't know how to feel since you're gone"

"eh?" Nanon dumbfounded.

That man chuckles and stretch out his hand. "anyway, my name is Ohm Pawat. Nice to meet you"

Nanon slowly reach the hand and shakes his hand with him. "Nanon"

"I know, that barista always called out your name for your ice chocolate. But eh- you change your taste? Latte?"

Nanon scratch his head. This man know a lot of information about him.

"hahaha- I'm sorry if I sound creepy but hmm I always look out for you"

"you worked here?" Nanon asked. Ohm shakes his head with a smile.

"literally, I'm just being here for inspiration. I'm a writer and selling my books online"

Nanon nodded his head with the information.

"You remind me with my first book that I wrote by myself without editor and any publication company"

"remind me of what?"

"you're my dream guy, with those dimple cheeks, your cute face and everything you'd do remind me of him"

Nanon gulped his saliva and Ohm just smiles seeing Nanon. "what the name of your book?" Nanon slurped his latte.

"in the harem"

"PFTRRRR-"

Nanon look at him in horror. "you're the one wrote that disgusting novel!" Nanon can't help to burst out because that's inside Nanon's original head.

"eh? I didn't publish that book though" Ohm look at him weirdly.

"but- but- I read at the library! The white cover and there's none writers name or any introduction publishers"
Nanon argued.

"that's why I wonder- that book was lost at somewhere and someone might steal that book and change the plot inside. It should be boys love novel, not romance. Well, I named the main character was Nanon because of you"

Nanon widened his mouth and he still can't believe what he heard.

"so, Nanon should be with Dew, Bright and Luke?"

Ohm nodded his head eagerly. "and using my name? Fuck-"

Ohm chuckles softly. "I'm sorry, I wanna put my name actually but I don't have that confidence to boost up so I create those characters"

Once again, Nanon gaped his mouth again. He really really found the writer of that book.

His another life written on it.

"I'm sorry for using your name but trust me, I don't have any intention to bring any bad towards you. If I saw the book that you're read before this, I vanished that book immediately."

"woah-"

"yeah, now I'm making the new one but not using your name"

"you're BL novelist?" Ohm nodded his head.

"yup, I wrote 2 novel and both of it being visualisation in television. They're made a drama using my novel"

"woah- that's great" Nanon slurped his coffee again.

"this time I'm using the name Fourth"

"PFTRRRRRR"

Nanon almost chocked and Ohm rubbed his back soothingly. He look concern.

Why does it relate with his another life or is it just coincidence?

"urm- Nanon, I want to get to know you better. So- uhm if you let me- can I take you out on dinner tonight?"

Nanon blushed as he never received confession to anyone.

"y-yes"

Ohm smiles happily and slurped his drinks while looking at Nanon.

A/n: finally i succeed to completed ITH successfully. I had to write and published it before WP deletes all my drafts. (it happened to me lots of times)

About this story, I hope you guys got a messages even just a little.

I will make a new story but well another pairing, feel free dm me if any idea to drop by.

Sincerely,

Tarius77