17-

Nanon opened his eyes and seeing his brother typed something on the laptop. He make a little sound and Pluem immediately goes to his side. "are you okay? Wait, I'm calling the doctor for you" Nanon just nodded his head slowly while Pluem push red button above Nanon's bed.

Around a seconds, the doctor goes inside his room and checked his condition. They're must checked him thoroughly and treated him well or they're can say goodbye with their title because the person in front of them are precious and loved by many peoples especially 3 handsome guy and whole Vihokratana family.

"he's okay for now, don't give him any food and drink yet. We will give him the proper one. We will check his progress every hour. Now, excuse me"

Pluem muttered thanks and he look at his pale brother again. "what your feeling now?" Nanon shakes his head weakly.

"its okay, as long as you wake up, I'm grateful and I will take care of you. Now, go back to sleep, you need it nong" Pluem caress Nanon's hair and the latter close his eyes slowly.

Someone get inside the ward room and Pluem put his finger in front of his lips. "he's awake but he's going to sleep again. He's in weak condition right now"

Newwie goes to Nanon's side and kiss his forehead. "poor my baby-" Newwie caress Nanon's hair softly. Tay sighed and hold Nanon's hand.

"daddy is sorry neglected you since you were small but I want redeem my mistake, Nanon. I want to take care of you again and won't neglect you anymore" Nanon open his eyes again and seeing Tay was cried and Nanon just give him weak smile.

"Nanon forgive you, daddy. It's okay-" Tay caressed his hair and he cried. Newwie rubbed his back soothingly.

Frank and Fourth walk to Nanon's bed and both of them smiles seeing Nanon already awake from his comatose state.

"I wanna go back home" Nanon said weakly and Newwie caressed his hair.

"you will, baby"

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█