10- Leopard

Frank and Pluem aren't surprised when Jennie send for resignation letter with noticed 24hours.

"you're not mad at me?" Nanon asked  his brothers because according to original plot, his brothers had a deep feeling towards Jennie. Pluem smiles as he ruffles Nanon's hair when there of them at mansion having their sibling session.

"did you know why we're doing this?" he asked and Nanon shakes his head. "because we're saw how she fooled you and you're blinded by her fake love. We're acted like that because we're taking care of you" Pluem explained.

"You're hard- headed" Frank continues. "we're told you that she ain't good for you but you're still going to her. We're should step up the game that we're acted like we're in love with her as well. Did you know that I'm gay?" Frank explained and Pluem just laughs out loud. Nanon just pouted while playing with his finger. He didn't do that, original Nanon did that!

"who's that? The person that you like?" Pluem asked and Frank scratched his head.

"his name is Lee, he's my accountant" Nanon clapped his hand shows that he supported that. "but because of this kid- I have to explained to him everytime that I was just acting" Frank locked his head and Nanon whined.

Pluem take an advantage to pinch Nanon's cheek. "aaahhhh daddyyy!! Help mee!! Papa!!"

Frank still locked his head and smooch his cheek. Nanon screams that he doesn't want to be kissed meanwhile Pluem just let them both argued.

At least, Pluem feel satisfied and sighed in relief now. That girl wasn't at their life anymore or it will be more complicated.

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

The company event will be held at luxurious cruise and every staff should take part in it. The host on the event is Pond Naravit and Film Racha who welcoming people getting inside the cruise and the DJ plays some song as the background sound.

"tonight when we saw Mr. Tay Tawan and Mr. Newwie Thitipom, all of us should said thank you for this trip and company event. Finally, we can be in this cruise for the whole day!" Pond said excitedly through the mic and all lf them chuckles hearing that.

"okay, we're waiting the important people getting on the board and walk to our red carpet" Film said. "all of you can enjoy the food and tonight we're having woman and men best dress. Make sure you vote the name and put inside the box. We have a team to sort the vote immediately"

"ah- we're got the information that someone important will be here on the red carpet. Clap your hand for Mr. Luke Ishikawa. He is our biggest shareholder!"

"isn't it he's so cool and walk handsomely like that?" Pond commented and Luke just give his sweet smiled before he took a seat with his name on it

"isn't it he's so cool and walk handsomely like that?" Pond commented and Luke just give his sweet smiled before he took a seat with his name on it. Its served only for him as an important guest.