6- Match

"I accepted but with one condition-" Bright said after he read the contract. His manager feeling unwell today and he's going alone to renew his contract.

"yes, what again Mr.Bright?" Nanon shows his dimple but his inside felt raged. He just hold his patience inside him because Bright had too many condition and complaints lots of things. Chimon who being a good listener, just write down the things that Bright wanted.

Bright silently smiles seeing those dimple and look at Nanon. "have a football match with me this evening"

"huh?"

"I know this kinda personal but this is the important one. Have a match with me"

"you mean- if I lose, you wanted Jennie right?" of course he still remember the novel. Bright wanted to have a football match with him because he want to make Jennie as his girlfriend.

Bright scrunch his face. "huh?"

"yeah- what about this? you can take her and we don't have any match to save energy? How does that sound?"

"I don't want her" Bright crossed his arms and his face turn to sour.

Nanon look at Chimon and Chimon make a face told him to convinced Nanon again. Well, Chimon's face is scary.

"err-Mr. Bright-"

"I don't like you call me that" urgh-Bright seems like a sulky teenage girl.

"okay, you wanted to have a match with me this evening? Okay, got it"

Bright's smiles appeared and nodded his head. "see you this evening, I will cancel this contract if you won't come this evening"

"yes, got it. Please have a sign, Mr- hmm P'Bai" Bright smiles getting bigger and his fingers make a line of signatures on the paper. That name remind him of someone who like to call him like that.

Chimon and Nanon released a sigh of relief. At least, Bright didn't ask something they can't fulfil yet.

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

Nanon rolled his eyes and put his phone back in the bag while he walked inside the arena

Nanon rolled his eyes and put his phone back in the bag while he walked inside the arena. Bright said they're having a match inside and Nanon just followed the direction.

His phone beeping again and he sighed when he saw Dew name on the screen.