5- Newcomer

Nanon stares blankly in front of him because in the novel, this part will be happened anyway.

There's Luke and Dew besides him and Jennie in front of him.

He can't run from his fated in this novel huh-

"I want to have hot coffee and egg sandwich" Jennie voiced out while looking at the menu. Excuse me! Who's invited her?

Its happened when he's arrived at the cafe, Dew waited in front of the cafe with his big smile. When he get inside, they're both seeing Luke have a breakfast with Jennie in that cafe.

Urgh- what a morning.

Luke happily having a seat beside him when Jennie enthusiastically joined them in one table. Dew looking annoyed, Luke looking like a puppy, Nanon looking bored meanwhile Jennie feeling weird seeing all those men were chasing her seems like doesn't care her presence.

"err-" Nanon wants to order before Dew cut his words. "get him 2 double egg with cheddar ham toasted bread and hot chocolate. Please don't make it too burned and make him the crunchy one"

Nanon widened his mouth can't believe what he heard just now. That's too detail!

"I ordered warm water as well, he can't drink if its too hot" Nanon look at Luke now with his unbelievable face. Jennie gritted her teeth because why Luke and Dew didn't knew about her at all!

Most of all, why Nanon didn't like her anymore? She admitted that she didn't knew much about works because before this Nanon always defended her and give her work to others but what happened now? Is Nanon found someone more prettier than her?

Jennie tried to make a conversation but Nanon just sip his hot chocolate and eating his food ignoring three of them who got into the conversation.

Jennie eat the sandwich politely and she sipped the coffee slowly as she's trying hard to cover her good images.

She's a girl with manners.

Meanwhile, Nanon munch those bread toasted with double egg hungrily. He slurped the hot ice chocolate loudly without cared his surrounding.

Jennie look at him disgusted.