16- Switch

Nanon opened his eyes and he saw someone with white shirt awaiting his arrival at the beach.

"hi, another me" he greeted.

Nanon gasped and shocked seeing someone who look alike his face smiles at him. "you're... Nanon too?"

He nodded at Nanon and Nanon goes towards him and hugged him tightly. "where were you, I'm waiting for you to come around, at least you're appeared in my dream once but you're never come" Nanon sobbed and he smiles again while rubbed Nanon's back.

"you're a good guy, Nanon. I'm opposite with your version. I'm convinced that you're deserved all of loves from everyone"

"you don't want to come back at your body? Wait- I'm not dead yet right?" he chuckles heard Nanon's rambles and he pinched Nanon's cheek.

"this is why they're love you, you're too cute"

Nanon rubbed his cheek and look at him. He smiles again and this time he brought Nanon to the swings which tied on the branch tree in front of the beach.

They're both take a seat and enjoyed the soft breeze hitting their face

"I'm resting here, buddy because your original body not wake up yet. You were called at my world because of my request. I felt like I'm doing a lot of wrongdoings including hating uncle Newwie, Fourth and all of my own staffs. All I saw was Jennie before this and I don't even know why I become her loyal puppet"

Nanon patted his head softly and Nanon brought his head to lean on his shoulder. "that's why, go back and see them. It's okay, Nanon, I already settled everything for you. Jennie can't live comfortably for now" Nanon said and he can't help but chuckles.

"No, buddy. That life is yours to begin with. Your whole life was a dull right because you don't have anyone to share your pain, your feelings and everything? That's why you're exchange place with me. I kinda want your life because I feel like I wanna be free without anyone cares about me anymore"