15- The Plot

Jennie opened her eyes slowly.

"I just got an accident but why I'm here?"

After that, she figure it out that she's at another dimension and she's the main character of the novel. She knew the whole plot because of the novel she found at library.

Her name is Jennie as well and she likes the character inside the novel

Her name is Jennie as well and she likes the character inside the novel. Jennie inside the novel are beautiful, loved by others and being independent women.

Actually, she's a nerd with her glasses and unattractive girl. She's got a less friend but she never had any intention to get closed to them because she felt they're just using her kindness.

One day, when she's read the novel she instantly wished that she's in the novel because she's got the loves from all the characters. She's got no flaws at all because she's perfect.

At first, she's followed the flow of the novel when she met Nanon who fall in love with her at the first sight. She loves it because she never feel this pretty at another life! Then, she meet the first protagonist character, Luke.

Luke also like her because Luke always find an opportunity just to talk to her. After a while, she meet second character, Dew but Dew rarely shows his expression and she didn't know whether he likes her or not. One day, she already thought Dew likes her because Dew being the first person greeted her when they're in the company. For your information, Dew rarely shows that he care someone!

Then, she met Bright at social media and tried to get along with him. When she's got no response, she exposed that she's from VT cloth staff and pretend that she's offered him being the brand ambassador because she's trying to get close to him. Of course she forced Nanon to accepted it. It's her first decision not to follow the original plot because Bright shouldn't come in the novel yet. She's too greedy because she wants to conquered everything from all of the main characters including their wealth and popularity.

She felt bored because she didn't like the slow plot. She wants it all fast! She controlled Nanon and fortunately his brothers take an interest with her as well. She's doing it smoothly and she decided to make her own plot using her pretty face. Its opportunity for her using her pretty face by luring all of these men in the novel into her.

Until that day, they're both going to the cafe because she ask Nanon to treated her something and Nanon decided they're both walk to Nanon's favorite cafe. She's annoyed because why Nanon ask her for a walk! Its tiring! Why not using Nanon's expensive car?

"Jennie-" Nanon called him softly and Jennie look at him with her annoyed face.

"what?"

"I think I was wrong because hating on uncle Newwie, he's good to me. He's nowhere to be bad, he always take care of me" Jennie gritted her teeth.

"don't get fool by his act, he's just acting to conquered all of your father's wealth!" Jennie getting mad and Nanon look at her sad.

"Jennie, you know right I love you-but I think there's no corelation hating uncle Newwie" Nanon said with his soft voice. Jennie snorted and she walks away without look around her carefully.